“Average beach”

and up
Aquasol Theme Park with Round-Trip Transfer in Montego Bay
Ranked #20 of 75 things to do in Montego Bay
More attraction details
Owner description: Cool off on one of the many water slides at this water-based theme park.
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities
Boston, Massachusetts
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“Average beach”
Reviewed December 28, 2013

Nice beach for a relaxing day on the beach. There are multiple activities for children to enjoy, which include multiple inflatable activities.

Visited December 2013

Makati, Philippines
137 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 570 helpful votes
“Ok for a short dip.”
Reviewed December 1, 2013

Our family of 5 arrived via the Oasis that docked at Falmouth. We hired a driver for a drive around Montego bay and since my sister wanted to take a dip in the ocean, our driver brought us to this place. First, you have to pay a $5 entrance fee per person. The beach is small but wasn't really and issue since we had only about 3 hours to spare. the weather was perfect, the sand white, the water clear. It was a decent beach for a short visit. We tried the restaurant, the food was ok but I found it a bit expensive for the quality. There would be people offering you massages, souvenirs, etc. and be careful with characters offering to take photos with you. This guy walking in stilts not posed with us and not only asked, but demanded money per person. There's a common outdoor shower where you can wash up before you leave. There are also toilet facilities but they aren't that clean. There are souvenir shops as well but I found the prices at the port better than here and at the little mall in Montego Bay.

Visited October 2013
4 Thank bryantpark88
Marlton, NJ
14 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 20 helpful votes
“TERRIBLE! Better off staying on your Cruise ship!”
Reviewed November 11, 2013

Our family was at port in Falmouth. I had done some research prior to cruise and decided to visit Dr Cave Beach. We picked up a shuttle at port. Told the driver we wanted to go to Dr Cave beach. On the way there, was told Dr Cave beach was much further and Aquasol was the best beach for snorkeling. We agreed to go here instead. THIS PLACE IS A DUMP. They charged an additional $5. per person for entrance. I felt so uncomfortable with my children. I just couldn't relax. EVERY SECOND we were hounded asking to buy a message, bracelets, braiding, taxi service, music cd's, etc. It was the pits. All I could do was look at my watch upset thinking we had 2 more hours of this and all I wanted to do was go back to the ship! It's in the middle of no where. I later spoke with some people from the ship that went to Dr Cave. They too were disappointed of the visit to that beach as well. I will never do a western Caribbean cruise again. MANY passengers from the ship hated the Jamaica stop as much as I did. As for the snorkeling my husband took the kids to the rock area (as recommended) they found nothing but soda cans, Dixie cups and trash in the water. THIS DAY WAS A HUGE WASTE OF MONEY.

Visited November 2013
9 Thank SmitMLS1
jamaica
18 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 40 helpful votes
“Great for family and groups!!”
Reviewed September 1, 2013

A day at Aquasol can be quite fun filled as the property is large, the beach spacious and lots of activities to do. It is great for family and group get aways. The public facilities are kept well.

Visited August 2013
Sanford, Florida
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 14 helpful votes
“SUMFEST 2013”
Reviewed August 12, 2013

Enjoyed every minute. No dislikes. Can't wait until next year. Really enjoyed the final night (sun). Beach party was awesome, left at 4am and it was still going strong.

Visited July 2013