Ways to Experience Rastasafari Experience
from $163.47
More Info
from $163.47
More Info
All reviews roaring river terry ann vegan meal real jamaica atv ride an amazing experience cotton tree energy drink native plants our tour guide amazing plants delicious vegan beautiful young lady natural spring star fruit toed shoes jamaicans live
Selected filters
Reviewed January 20, 2020 via mobile

My boyfriend and I had an incredible visit at the Rastasafari. Richie was our guide for the ATV tour and he was truly the best! He shared stories of his childhood on the land, allowed us to take our time exploring & kept us laughing throughout the day. The tour itself was beautiful & driving the ATV was really fun. We really loved our time with Richie! We had a really great lunch cooked by the Chef & served by Bobby who was very friendly. We also met Marley, the land owner, who was extremely welcoming. We spent some time after lunch sitting with Marley and Richie just relaxing & chatting. I don’t remember everyone’s name but overall everybody that we encountered was very kind and welcoming. This is not an experience you should skip! This was the highlight of our stay in Jamaica for sure. Thanks guys!

Reviewed January 17, 2020 via mobile

Amazing experience! The countryside was absolutely beautiful. Claude, Philippe, the guides and the chef are wonderful! Great vegan lunch at the end of the excursion . It is a must do when visiting Jamaica. You will not be disappointed

1  Thank christinea462
Reviewed January 16, 2020

This excursion was by far my favorite of all. Richie was so much fun and very informational. The people were very nice. This was worth every penny. I suggest everyone check this out. THANK YOU!

Reviewed January 14, 2020

We did this as our one and only side trip during our stay in Negril. We were not disappointed!! It was an amazing tour led by amazing guides. There is NOT one negative thing I can say about this excursion, it was excellent. All I can say is do this trip, you will not regret it.

2  Thank Ivabeth
Reviewed January 12, 2020 via mobile

Agree with many other reviewers - experience is awesome! Fambo is a crazy driver, but incredibly friendly and nice (and seems to follow the local laws and driving customs which may be different than what you are used to). Our ship was docked in Falmouth and it made for a VERY tight time schedule (as the drive was close to 2 hours), but Fambo made sure we got back in time. Probably need a couple more ATVs as backups (as we also had one breakdown), but owners were accommodating. Guides were very informative and made the day a lot of fun. Ganga use is a cultural norm and widespread; so don’t be surprised if you see people openly smoking. It just added to the cultural experience. The meal was probably the best I have ever had on any excursion. Overall, we would do it again and would absolutely recommend.

1  Thank SDCentennial