“Home away from home!!!!”
other traveler has booked this property
Check Availability
Cloakroom toilet
open plan Living & dining room
Kitchen
Kitchen
Nigt view of the front entrance
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Excellent - based on 4 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
Michelle...
“Home away from home!!!!”
Reviewed January 25, 2018 for a stay in January 2018
person found this review helpful

This was my first time in Jamaica and I wanted a place to bring my parents; I read the reviews and was sold that this was the place for me. When pulling up to the house you just see the door, but when you walk in it's an entire house and it's beautiful. The full kitchen was everything I needed the refrigerator and a gas stove. Everything is modern and you can tell a lot of care and concern went into decorating the house. The beds are big and comfortable and there are TVs throughout the house, just like at home. there are two infinity showers and a beautiful garden tub. Plenty of closet space and also a half bath downstairs. It was so comfortable I wanted to stay extra days, It's just a short walk to the downtown, They suggested a driver and he was very accommodating. Negril and Ocho Rios are only an hour away.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Management Response
Jan 27, 2018
Michelle and her parents was great, they look after my home as if it's theirs, I would be happy to host her and her parents again.
lee R
“Awesome place to stay!”
Reviewed January 20, 2018 for a stay in December 2017
person found this review helpful

Leon was a great host! We loved our stay there so much that my wife asked him to design our bedrooms and kitchen when we start to build. We found out he was a home designer. The odds of that was crazy. The beds were very comfortable. The area was safe we stayed out till 4am multiple nights with no problems. I would recommend this property to my family and friends.

Management Response
Jan 21, 2018
Waleed and his family was a great guest, they clean up after themselves, I would be happy to have them again.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing