“Great place to eat and have fun”
Review of The Twisted Kilt Lounge - CLOSED

The Twisted Kilt Lounge
Cuisines: American
Good for: Bar scene, Business meetings, Special occasions, Large groups
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations, Takeout
Keller, Texas
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great place to eat and have fun”
Reviewed March 19, 2009

If you go to Jamaica, visiting The Twisted Kilt Lounge is a must! You won't be disappointed. My daugher and I spent Saint Patrick's day there (3/17/09.) The mixture of Irish and Jamaican food was delicious, the view was spectacular, and the atmosphere was the best of all. Michael (one of the owners) spent time socializing with us and even took a quick Irish dancing lesson from my daughter.

Montreal
“Two thumbs up!!”
Reviewed March 10, 2009

During our stay in Montego Bay, we visited `The Twisted Kilt' several times and had a great experience.

The menu was creative and delicious with a fusion of Irish/Jamaican flavors. We enjoyed our meal on a romantically-lit terrace with an amazing view of the ocean and feel-good music playing in the background. Unbeatable!

The staff was courteous and friendly; the service was excellent. My young sons were welcomed; they had a great time playing darts and watching sports on the flat screens. The atmosphere is trendy-casual. The Twisted Kilt = a definite must.

Cincinnati, OH
“My favorite place in Jamaica”
Reviewed February 5, 2009

Twisted Kilt is the best Bar/Restaurant in Montego Bay...don't miss out. Great atmosphere....right on the beach. Cold beer, delicious food, my friends and I loved it.

Alamosa Colorado
“better beer”
Reviewed February 5, 2009

I don't drink beer but my husband does. He didnt care for red stripe and that was all we could find. So we saw the Twisted Kilt and figured they may have some Irish beer. The food, drinks, and atmosphere was wonderful. In fact, both my husband and I feel this was the best place we visited our whole trip.

Toronto
“Irish Pub Jamaican Style”
Reviewed January 6, 2009

The Twisted Kilt is a new restaurant recently opened in Montego Bay. We ate there on New Years Day and we had a great time. The food and the service were both excellent! As well the restaurant is located right on Doctor's Cave Beach with a lovely terrace overlooking the beach....fantastic location and atmosphere.The menu was very tempting, wings, burgers, steak, salad and my favs, braised beef soup and Irish Nachos. It is nicely laid out and decorated, very comfortable with tvs set up to watch what ever game is on! As well,it was surprisingly reasonably priced. For fun and good food in Mo'Bay check out the Twisted Kilt.

4 Thank CMT59