“great food and great prices for Jerked meat”
Review of Pork Pit

Pork Pit
Ranked #2 of 129 Restaurants in Montego Bay
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch, Takeout
Reviewed January 19, 2014

a great little place to get jerked chicken or pork. Other items include Bammy, Plantains, Festival and other Jamaican specialties.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,031)

Reviewed January 13, 2014

We hired a taxi to take us here as we wanted a snack away from the usual hotel food. You can buy jerk chicken and/or jerk pork from here and it was lovely!! I would go back there right now if I could lol. For those who do not know, 'jerk' food means it has spices and seasoning which is quire hot in nature, so this might not suit those who cannot take hot food.

Reviewed January 7, 2014

I have been eating here since I was a child. While the ambiance is not the best, the food cannot be disputed. It's my first stop when I land, each and every time.

Reviewed January 4, 2014

It was years ago that I first ate at the Pork Pit and it was such a long time ago that I bought several jars of their sauce in old jars we had gathered and one of them leaked and ate a hole in my bag!!! That jerk sauce was xtra bonnett hot!! Also, the flavor is the same as always..Original!! You cant expect fancy on any local business because they have been swallowed by out of the country huge hotels with fancy restaurants. Eat locally and support the good people of Jamaica.

Reviewed January 3, 2014

We stopped in on our way to Negril and the jerk pork was not ready at 10am. The place looked as if it had not been updated in many years since my last visit. A bit run down and in need of repairs.