“Best Jamaican Patties!”
Review of Juici Patties

Juici Patties
Ranked #3 of 130 Restaurants in Montego Bay
Reviewed June 24, 2013

We stopped here for lunch to enjoy some real beef and chicken patties. We were told this was the place to come if you want the real thing and they were delicious! I wish we could have bought a box of frozen ones to take back to the states with us. They're tasty, inexpensive and huge!

Reviewed June 20, 2013

Juici Patties was our favorite place to go for a quick bite. Their beef and veggie patties were quite good. The downside is that they seemed to be short on most of the veggie options on the menu, but our whole meal cost around $6, so you can't complain.

Reviewed June 10, 2013

local food you gotta to try it not my taste but my friends liked it the local bread stuffed with chicken or beef or veggie {which actually is soy} unusual

Reviewed May 25, 2013

This delish little pocket of light flakey crust stuffed with yummy beef, chicken or shrimp spicy filling was a treat!! Wouls love to bw able to get them in the states.

Reviewed May 6, 2013

My dad had taken to one of his favorite food haunts which I was excited, however, the Jamaican patties I remembered as a child was not the same. The pattie I had that day was edible.