“Great Food”

Add it.
Adwa
Ranked #106 of 131 Restaurants in Montego Bay
Reviewed April 27, 2014

I had a vegetarian dish that was spectacular. The dining area is very clean. The food is geared toward healthier eating. Its also a health food store (nuts, dried fruits, and supplements). You can pay in local or US currency.

There are newer reviews for Adwa

Reviewed September 1, 2013

I had a piece of pudding at Adwa and it was delicious! I also bought some natural green juice and some nuts. The staff were friendly and were well informed of the latest in living healthy. They had herbs, teas, suppliments and so much more.

Reviewed May 6, 2013

After tasting their yummy carrot juice, we decided to try some of their dishes (veg meatballs and Empress I-Tal).
Back in our room we found out that we got only one meatball and the I-Tal had only one mushroom. All that for an overprice unfortunately...

Reviewed January 3, 2013

If you are vegan like me and you want great, tasty vegan food then Adwa is your place. I always feel like home at Adwa, the staff is warm and friendly. They also offer a variety of products that promote a healthy lifestyle. There is no dining area however, just a small area to sit that can accommodate three persons at a time.

2  Thank Norda S