“Would give 4 stars if the kitchen had a stove/sink”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Montego Bay
Beachview Apartments
Reviewed September 5, 2010

My stay at Beachview was great. Our group stayed in the 2 bedroom units. We arrived around 11am and Pauline allowed us to leave our bags in the room while she finished cleaning. We decided to walk the strip and have lunch. We also brought food that needed to be frozen until our departure and Pauline placed the goods in the freezer at the Marzouca offices (which also doubles as the check in office for Beachview). The bedrooms were huge, and there was a ton of space for storing luggage and clothes. Each room had its own bathroom (shower only) and the kitchen area separated the two rooms, allowing for privacy. Each room also had its own television (cable). Free wifi (big plus!). The kitchen area had a dining table, small fridge, microwave, and plates/cups/utensils. I hope that management considers adding a stove or hot plate and sink in the near future.

The location was perfect - we were within walking distance of bars and restaurants, Margaritaville, Scotiabank, and gift shops for those needing souveniers. Mega Mart is a 10 minute drive from the hotel, as well as other local grocery stores/markets. Ray Paul (driver on site) was also a great resource, however we opted for route taxis (a small taxi park is directly across the street from the hotel). There is a small free local beach also across the street. At no time did we feel unsafe here, and the security guys on the night shift were friendly. Clover, Shelly and Ray Paul are the best. Thank you for being so accommodating to our needs!

If you are seeking clean and safe accommodations on the strip this is definitely the place.

• Stayed: August 2010
2  Thank RingPonMiFinga

Reviewed March 17, 2009

I have been dealing with marzouca.com for accommodations on the island for a few years now.
This trip I needed a hotel for a night before an early flight so I chose their own property.
It was clean, big and cheap! Great security. No amenities but right across from the public beach in Montego Bay.
Thanks to the Marzouca team . Excellent value spot imo.

• Stayed: November 2008, traveled solo
1  Thank withrespect
Reviewed March 16, 2009

I stayed here with my sister, cousin and friend (two people per room) on March 6-13 and absolutely loved it! We're not high maintenance so these apartments were perfect for us. I liked the feeling of being home away from home. I really liked the privacy these apartment offered. Staying at a hotel you have other tourist coming in and out; just overall busy; however at the apartments it was peaceful coming in and going out. The staff was very polite, the location was great right on the hip strip and below the apartments (at the bottom of the driveway) was a nice bar with a pool table and reggae music where my guest and I hung out at.

Rooms- The rooms were nice and clean, the hot water worked (which was a a plus), the cable tv worked the only thing I didn't like about my room upon arrival was there were a lot of bugs flying around I guess do to the windows and/or door being open so I went and bought some bug spray and resolved that problem quickly. The beds were very comfortable and the rooms are spacious (you're not stepping over one another to get around).

This trip was not all inclusive so we bought our food with us things like chicken noodle soup, lunchmeat, crackers, chips, drinks (non alcohol and alcohol), tuna salad already mixed, and croissant ham and cheese sandwiches for breakfast . There is a microwave and small refrigerator in the room. Dishes are also provided however we did bring our own plastic ware, plates, & cups. Doing this we saved a lot of money by not having to eat out everyday. However we did eat at the pork pit (delicious), pizza hut, and kfc.

House Keeping- The house keeper Pauline was very nice she didn't disturb us she would check to make sure we had towels and clean dishes or if we needed anything done; but she was no pest. Very nice lady.

Overall the price to stay at the apartments are very reasonable, again the location was perfect, and I loved the privacy it offered. If you are looking for a neat, clean, under crowded place to rest your head and shower this is the place for you. If you are looking for entertainment daily, swimming pools, regular scheduled meals then this isn't the place for you.

(There is securtiy that sit right at the gate so you don't have to worry about any one just showing up at you door who wasn't invited).

• Stayed: March 2009, traveled with friends
1  Thank islandiva
Reviewed January 27, 2009

We booked a two bedroom apartment based on the reviews and the pictures that was posted on the website. Needless to say when we arrived to see where the hotel was located the hotel was nothing like expected. The building looked ran down and cramped between two building with no view of the beach what so ever. The owner gave us a tour of an apartment which was occupied which was disturbing to know that they will just go in and out of the apartments when your not there. We all agreed that we wouldn't feel safe sleeping or leaving our belonging there. so we took a loss on the deposit and stayed in negril.

• Stayed: January 2009, traveled with family
2  Thank gatraveler26
Reviewed January 7, 2009

I stayed here Jan 2 - Jan 6, 2009. I would stay there again. I had no problems and the staff (Shelly) was so nice. The room was spacious for the price I paid. It was cheaper than renting a hotel room on the "hip strip."

• Stayed: January 2009, traveled on business
    • Check in / front desk
1  Thank moni1274
Reviewed November 11, 2008

My husband and I stayed at Beachview Apartments for three nights while vacationing in Montego Bay. These apartment are not fancy but is a clean and safe place to rest your head every night. The staff is extremely helpful and always answered my emails very quickly when I had a question prior to my stay. The apartments were quiet, however, you could hear music playing loud late into the night but that should be expected when staying on the busy "hip strip" Beachview does have a security guard at night and they keep it gated after dark. My overall experience was okay. If I ever returned to Montego Bay, I would stay there again.

• Stayed: June 2008, traveled as a couple