12 people are viewing this hotel
$533
View deal
Reserve now, pay at stay
$532
Free cancellation until 08/05/21
Hotels.com$532
Orbitz.com$532
CheapTickets$532
All reviews boutique resort free laundry service room service small resort the general manager road noise jerk chicken uvc members ocean view master suite coco cafe r r spa services relaxing stay close to the airport lobby bar club mobay
Selected filters
Reviewed August 23, 2017

This resort has such potential to become something even better than it already is in the upcoming years! Since it only opened in December, 2016, there are a few kinks that need to be worked out (larger/cleaner beach, rotating menu choices since there are only 3 restaurants) but it was absolutely beautiful, serene, and the service is impeccable! Thanks to Kaydi-Ann Spencer and Stanley, our trip was made perfect! Relaxing environment, beautiful furnishings and the people that helped us are some of the nicest people we've ever met!. Perfect if you want that peaceful experience to get away from the hustle and bustle of the world and don't want to run around doing a bunch of excursions. There were mostly couples there, but a few families came with teenage children. I don't think small children would enjoy the slow pace of the resort so I wouldn't bring them, if possible. Older kids may be okay, but could get bored. Overall, LOVED IT THERE and WILL RETURN ONE DAY!

Room tip: This boutique hotel has 49 rooms: the outer rooms have views of the ocean and pool area while the inside rooms do not.
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
3  Thank lovetotravel22309
Reviewed August 23, 2017

Although I was in Montego Bay for work at the Convention Center, I felt like I was on vacation at Zoetry. It's a small, quiet all-inclusive resort with meals anytime of day - at one of the small restaurants (per their hrs) or in-room (anytime). Follow that up with cocktails by the pool overlooking the ocean while beading bracelets with staff, a couple paddleboards and kayaks for the taking, beautiful sunsets with wine on the pier, a large canopy bed for happy dreams, a tile shower fit for a party, and a balcony view that can resolve any morning blues. The downsides (just a few minor): There didn't seem to be a do-not-disturb option, so housekeeping came everyday, and each day I had less face cloths, down to none the last two days (curious). I did feel obligated to tip everyday for housekeeping and all other services, though I'm not sure if it's necessary. I was not a fan of having to go through my bags to lock my valuables in the safe every time I left the room, though I didn't have any instances at Zoetry (just cautions of Jamaican petty theft). The food was 50% good. That is, I had great breakfasts (minus the rock hard sausage links ... get the fabulous Jamaican Signature Brkfst instead - yum!) and one very good dinner. The rest of my casual dinners were sub par, and I'm not that particular. Overall, I had a fantastic stay (on my work project's dime).

Room tip: Ask for a view of the ocean. Higher rooms have a more expansive view. Some lower rooms have pools you step directly into from your balcony.
Date of stay: July 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
1  Thank lisabH3087ZC
Reviewed August 21, 2017

I had a great time at the Zoetry resort. We visited on a business trip and stayed at the Zoetry resort in Montego Bay and it was an absolutely beautiful resort. The grounds were very well kept, the food was nothing short of delicious and the staff I cannot say enough about them.

After a long flight with several delays, we were glad we arranged private transfers with TCJ Tours, we were very well taken care of after being cleared through the airport, very professional and friendly guys. We arrived at this great resort in about 15 minutes very anxious to see what it holds.

It is a smaller type resort but very intimate and getting around is pretty easy. The beach is cozy and ideal for the resort and possible guest count. Plenty of sun beds and palapas, sand was ok and there is a nice little pier area. The pools were very nice and always clean.

Our room was very clean, modern décor with a great view. Food was also a hit, very well prepared and flavored. Options were not expansive but you always had something to choose from and enjoy. The staff was always attentive, friendly and really polite.

Overall a quiet, very relaxing resort with, luxury features, very well managed with very friendly and cheerful staff.

Date of stay: February 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
1  Thank Erica C
Reviewed August 20, 2017

I can't say enough about what a pleasurable stay my family and I had at Zoetry. This beautiful boutique resort exceeded my expectations. The staff was incredibly friendly and made us feel like they each cared about our comfort. The food and beverage staff truly went above and beyond to ensure we all had an excellent dining experience and accommodated my picky daughter by preparing her preferred meal even when it wasn't on the menu. The grounds are beautifully kept and you just can't help but feel pampered and relaxed every moment you're there. I would go back in a heart beat. I highly recommend getting a sunrise massage.

Room tip: Choose the room with swim out pool
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank lisaslittlestars2
Reviewed August 20, 2017 via mobile

We visited for a quick 4 night end of summer trip. Having visited Zoetry in the Dominican and Isla Mujeres, we were very excited to discover the newest member of the Zoetry family. At check in and throughout our trip Kanisha was awesome. After lunch at Jerky Joes (yes we loved it all 3 times we ate there) we got to our room. We had some issues so I went down and talked with Saul, the GM. Saul is an amazing person - not only because he fixed all my issues - but his story and history with AM resorts is truly remarkable. Saul is a genuine and honest person and AMresorts needs to know how incredibly lucky they are to have him! Having visited 8 AMresorts and having been through the UVC presentation a few years back, we requested to be presented with current options. We did join UVC at the platinum level on this trip and It is because of Saul that we choose to join on this trip. This resort is still new and some of the staff need more work to get to the Zoetry service level, but Stanley, Geovaughny, Barbara, and Ralston have it figured out. Fabian our butler did improve the last half of our trip but the butlers just were not at the level of those in the Dominican. For the most part the food was very good - still can't beat Isla Mujeres! Our maid service in our room was excellent - speaking of rooms, we stayed in the Master Suite which was amazing!!! The bed was so comfortable and showers always hot. Our only complaint on departure was our last night we ordered room service at 11:00 having not eaten much for dinner - finally at 12:30 we cancelled it and went to bed hungry. No clue what he issue was and never received an explanation. The entertainment was nice - the fire breather, singer and sax player all were good. The best was the piano song along in the Polo Bar - this place was never busy and had great bacon pizza!!!! The snorkel tour was great - as good as the paid one my husband went on. The beach - yep not so great but the scenery is beautiful! Yes Jamaica is laid back and overall I had no issues with the speed of things. Once a few additional kinks are worked out and some more of the staff figure out the level of service expected, this will be an awesome resort.

Trip type: Traveled with family