“The best place to be for live music, service and dancing”

Coral Cliff Entertainment Resort - Rum Jungle
Toronto, Canada
“The best place to be for live music, service and dancing”
Reviewed September 28, 2011

My friends and I went to Coral Cliff on the Saturday night and had such a wonderful time that we went back again on the Sunday. If I could, I'd go there every night for my stay in Mo-bay. The music was good, the band entertaining and the service was excellent. I highly recommend it.

Visited September 2011

Regina, Canada
“Best live music”
Reviewed July 13, 2011

My husband and I came here one night with a couple friends. The atmosphere is great and the live music is awesome! I had a great time here

• Visited March 2011
1 Thank friend222
cebu
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“best entertainment i ever had”
Reviewed August 21, 2009

the best entertainment i ever had was in The Jungle Entertainment and Restaurant...i went there to eat dinner with family was very happy it also have cultural show and some modern dances....the best was the fire dance.They also have computers that the customers can use for free

1 Thank mrhams
Charlotte, North Carolina
“It's a Jungle”
Reviewed March 20, 2009

The penne pasta (shrimp and chicken) is outstanding and they give you a big bowl of it! They have a full bar to service you (Miami Vice was delicious). Most entrees where $15 and up, they also serve sandwiches, ribs and salads. I went on a Wednesday night and it was not crowded at all, I was able to enjoy a nice dining experience with my "sweetie".

1 Thank MsPRNorthCarolina