“Wonderful home feeling !!!”
Entrance Living Room
Loft Bed
Bathroom
Breathtaking sunsets in Montego Bay
Recreational Park
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Very good - based on 2 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
Camiel S
“Wonderful home feeling !!!”
Reviewed March 2, 2017 for a stay in January 2017

Villa was very clean and warmly decorated. I felt like I was arriving at my weekend retreat ( well...sort of ... this was my third visit :) There were fresh flowers and a fruit basket with fruits that were in season. The fridge was also stacked with various beverages. The owners went the extra mile to make us feel welcomed by the way in which the villa was prepared for our arrival. An added bonus was the loft which was very playful even for an adult. I would definitely recommend it to friends and family.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Management Response
Mar 3, 2017
It was our pleasure having you here and we certainly look forward to your future visits.
Stacey305
Washington DC, District of Columbia
“Great Accommodations!!”
Reviewed March 2, 2017 for a stay in July 2016
person found this review helpful

This lil treasure was exactly what we needed! I stayed with my family and this space was ideal.The villa has all the amenities needed for a comfortable stay, ( refrigerator, stove, air conditioning..etc). The rooms were clean and the outdoor plants were well-kempt. The decor gave this villa a homely, welcoming feel. I would definitely stay here again and highly recommend it to other visitors.

Management Response
Mar 2, 2017
It was great hosting Camiel and her Family. We are certainly looking forward to your next trip!
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing