other traveler has booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Terrible
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Terrible - based on 1 review

Reviews from our community

helenY549...
Trinidad
“Absolutely terrible and traumatic experience.”
Reviewed January 5, 2016 for a stay in December 2015
people found this review helpful

I checked in at the agreed time on December 22nd 2915. As I entered the living room area, the air felt thick with dust. The chairs were dirty, curtains filthy and the place felt as though it was closed up for a long time. In the kitchen, the refrigerator was rusty, the toaster falling apart and rusty, the cabinet with a couple of white plates and a few other items was falling apart. All furniture had dust. The dirt on the awning in the balcony was thick. In the bedroom, the bed cover looked disgusting. The bedside tables were also covered with dust. The entire place was so stuffy my husband and I felt ill. I called the owner. I couldn't stay in that awful place any longer. We left and checked into a hotel. That was the start of my Christmas vacation. I lodged a complaint the same day with FlipKey. It is now January 5th 2016 and all I have experienced is the emotional pain one feels when they are cheated.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Nothing
Liked least: Everything
Traveling group: Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
Management Response
Feb 23, 2016
Customer arrived way early, suite needed to clean prior guest has check out minutes before this guest arrive

We offer another suite but guest could not wait, we then refund
Check in time is 12 noon guest arrive at 9am

Travelers are raving about these Kingston hotels

Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing