“Wonderful wonderful stay 10 stars!”
other travelers have booked this property
Check Availability
Main Entrance - Keycard Access Only
Our 24hrs Security Gate
Our 24hrs Security Gate
Local Shopping Centre
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Excellent - based on 18 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
Shanjadeu...
“Wonderful wonderful stay 10 stars!”
Reviewed September 14, 2016 for a stay in August 2016
person found this review helpful

Words can not explain how lovely this apartment is. I had a great stay definitely staying again. Very cozy and very safe. Definitely a home away from home experience. A very big thank-you to marsha for everything. Will definetly be staying again.

trillregg
“Home away from home”
Reviewed July 10, 2016 for a stay in June 2016
person found this review helpful

This apartment was just what we were looking for... something in an area not too busy with grocery stores in walking distance as well as restaurants. Marsha reached out to me before we arrived in Jamaica to let me know that someone would be at the apartment to meet us there were snacks available for us, which was great because we came in so late at night with no time for shopping. She also gave me a number for a cabbie which was just awesome he was there at my beck and call truly this was an enjoyable trip and Marsha you made it awesome! You'll be hearing from us real soon! We truly give thanks!!

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
A TripAdvisor Member
“Cant wait to go back!”
Reviewed June 14, 2016 for a stay in April 2016

I stayed here april/may and the apartment was amazing!! Has everything u need. Immaculately kept. Great location. I am a very frequent visitor to jamaica so will defo be returning

marcia c
Atlanta, Georgia
“@ Home sweet home"”
Reviewed April 30, 2016 for a stay in November 2015
person found this review helpful

This This property was extremely safe ,secure the apartment was well decorated very clean and a wonderful home atmosphere. Many thanks to Marsah and Renee for making our stay so hospitable. We really enjoyed the amazing snacks that was available on iur arrival as we were so hungry ,it was a delight thanks again . Looking forward to booking this property soon on our next vacation.

Traveling group: Spouse/Partner
Your age range 35-49
Dean W
“Excellent”
Reviewed April 10, 2016 for a stay in March 2016
people found this review helpful

What can I truly say, once more my second stay at this beautiful complex.Tumbs up again Marsha and Renee and the beauty is that this sweet apartment now as a brand new state of the heart washer inside that allows you to do laundry at the comfort of your own time for person or persons who wishes not to travel back home with dirty cloths. I know I didnt (Lol)
Looking to make my third visit again next month good job Marsha n Renee Love Love n more Love. Colorkidca

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
David K
“Mr”
Reviewed December 1, 2015 for a stay in November 2015

I enjoyed my stay. It was quiet, clean and centrally located. Wouldn't hesitate to stay there again. Highly recommended.

Dean W
“Colorkid CA ”
Reviewed August 10, 2015 for a stay in July 2015
people found this review helpful

Wow! Where do I start. I want to immenisively say my entrance into this apartment was a breath taking moment, after such a long trip. They pull out all the stops and my expectations was met on all levels. I'm expressing the highest level of comfort away from home to home. I never felt that I was on vacation the management team are fantastic and I would like to get a big shout out to Renee, she was on point to engage with all my queries. What this Cozy Haven Apartment had to offer was a sense of security.. YES! The security level of this comfortable apartment had everything you could ask for, the moment you enter the complex you could tell your in a safe nest the entire property was clean, the apartment it self OMG! MI CYAN TALK UNUH NEED TO COME AND EXPERIENCE IT PEOPLE IT TUN UP.... I am currently making arrangement for my second visit here for December.

Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing