“Barbican stay”
other travelers have booked this property
part of living room
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Excellent
part of living room
kitchen
bed room
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Marlon S
London, United Kingdom
“Barbican stay”
Reviewed August 15, 2017 for a stay in August 2017
people found this review helpful

Once again I have to commend Andria and her family on the great hospitality I was given while I stayed in Jamaica. This is my third time staying at this apartment and I would definitely recommend it to anyone looking to stay in that area. Everything is close by which is really great. Many thanks Andria and see you soon

Anna-stac...
Kingston, Jamaica
“Unforgettable”
Reviewed March 27, 2017 for a stay in March 2017

This review is long over due but better late than never. I have spent many times trying to summarise the experience I had staying at this awe inspiring location. Firstly, first impressions are everything. From the start of our communication last January, Andrea has been the most pleasant . She was extremely thoughtful, checking in at various intervals, so I was delighted to work with her to make my small but perfect wedding a reality. Words can't describe how grateful I am that she , and her equally sweet family were so kind to help me. My stay was very comfortable. Andrea was like an aunty to me. The warmth she provided with her enthusiasm and energetic smiles were certainly instrumental in keeping me calm when I was getting nervous about the wedding. She provided the use of her delicate and pristine garden, for which I was most grateful, as it helped to create the most spiritual ambience for a reminder of the beauty of marriage. Her home was impeccable and extremely private, which was ideal for my husband and I. The scenic lawns, decorated with blooming orchids and roses were picturesque. I felt like a princess in a fairy tale that I envisioned for an entire year after my first viewing. My only regrets were 1. my short stay and 2. not meeting the peacocks. Whenever I flash back at my stay, I am brought to tears. Thank you Andrea and your family! Your kindness will serve you well :) We felt at home :)

goldensta...
Florida
“Clean comfortable the place to be in Kingston”
Reviewed February 8, 2017 for a stay in April 2016

The location is a well kept neighbour hood. I felt comfortable and very safe. The cottage is well kept,equipped with all you could use. I felt as if I was home.I really loved the bedroom,the decor was nice and bright. The living room was really relaxing for an evening in. I just loved the patio where we could relax and entertain our friends and family and have a drink. Andrea and and family were very welcoming they acomodated us,and found the time to have a chat with us throughout our stay. I would book this lovely cottage again and again.

“Home away from home”
Reviewed February 2, 2017 for a stay in January 2017
person found this review helpful

Our weekend stay at this vacation rental was comfy,cozy,spotless and affordable. It exceeded all of my expectations. The enviance was relaxing and garden well manicured. It was not only accommodating but the location for us was convenient and secure. As for the hostess, Andria was very welcoming and delightful while respecting our privacy.I would highly recommend her vacation rental. We would definately want to come back.

Spiceberr...
London, United Kingdom
“Beautiful!!!!!!!!”
Reviewed February 1, 2017 for a stay in January 2017

My 2nd visit to this beautiful holiday rental. i spent 7days and loved every minute. Andrea an excellent host, snacks and drinks awaiting your arrivals, Peaceful accomadation surrounded by lovely gardens. you will not be at all disappointed by this choice of accomadation. The area and accomadation is safe and secure. This is a place that I would keep on returning to each time i visit jamaica. thank you so much Andrea for always making me feel so welcomed.

donnabH51...
St. Ann's Bay, Jamaica
“The Perfect Spot in Kingston”
Reviewed January 3, 2017 for a stay in December 2016

Andria's place in Barbican far excceded our expectations! It is centrally located, secure, tastefully decorated, PRISTINE, and simply beautiful. We loved it...had to extend our stay...Andria and Michael are the perfect host...we couldn't ask for more...the apartment had everything...complete with snacks...We are definitely going back

QUEENIEG0...
“AWESOME”
Reviewed September 12, 2016 for a stay in September 2016

Omgoodness, I stayed here my last two days in Jamaica n its was AMAZING, Miss Andrea was soo very sweet, n pleasant. It was an honour to meet with you. Thank you so very much for being so hospitable n for having me. I loved the place. Beautiful clean, quiet, I WILL certainly recommend it n will definitely stay here again my next trip. LOVE LOVE LOVE the place. Just what I needed. Thank you Miss Andrea you're awesome.

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing