“AWESOME”
other travelers have booked this property
part of living room
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Excellent
part of living room
kitchen
bed room
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
QUEENIEG0...
“AWESOME”
Reviewed September 12, 2016 for a stay in September 2016

Omgoodness, I stayed here my last two days in Jamaica n its was AMAZING, Miss Andrea was soo very sweet, n pleasant. It was an honour to meet with you. Thank you so very much for being so hospitable n for having me. I loved the place. Beautiful clean, quiet, I WILL certainly recommend it n will definitely stay here again my next trip. LOVE LOVE LOVE the place. Just what I needed. Thank you Miss Andrea you're awesome.

Date of stay: September 2016
Shameki79
“Week long getaway”
Reviewed August 5, 2016 for a stay in July 2016

All I can say is wow.. This location is definitely a slice of paradise.. The guest apartment is fully equipped with a full kitchen a lovely bathroom and comfy decor..I spent 7 nights in the apartment and I truly felt like it was a home away from home. The owner Andria was patient warm and inviting she even set me up with her driver who picked me up from the airport after normal business hours since I had an evening flight. The grounds are beautiful and the area is nice and quiet. I would definitely recommend this property as well as return for another stay on my next visit to Kingston

Date of stay: July 2016
helenajul...
Turks and Caicos
“Breath of Fresh Air”
Reviewed July 29, 2016 for a stay in June 2016

My stay was a pleasant experience, the property was private and not too secluded but at the same time sufficient privacy. It was fully furnished, spacious and very clean.

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Private accommodation, gated premises and owner lived on property
Liked least: Padlocks on security front door gate, absence of a dead lock on the entrance door
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
Delwinway...
Providenciales
“Excellent vacation spot”
Reviewed July 18, 2016 for a stay in June 2016

My stay at this location was excellent. The room was very clean, comfortable and secure location. Most of all the host of the property was very warm, friendly and kind. She ensure my stay was very comfortable.

I will recommend this location anytime

Overall condition of the property Bedding & mattresses
Kitchen & utensils Bathroom cleanliness
Other facilities & amenities Service
Liked best: comfort, cleanliness and the warm receptions
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers
Helen1201...
England, United Kingdom
“Wonderful”
Reviewed June 22, 2016 for a stay in June 2016

Lovely peaceful vacation rental.
Well kept gardens and property.
Good welcome from owners, shops and local restaurants a short distance away.
The property is well lit and secure.

895oraneb
Willesden, United Kingdom
“Private property perfectly provided”
Reviewed May 28, 2016 for a stay in May 2016

I stayed at this property for only 3 nights but it was perfect and I wish I had more time to stay longer. The host was perfect, apartment was clean, everything worked great. I felt safe, it's very private, and easy access to everywhere in Kingston. I would recommend this property to any couple or single person. The price is worth it. The garden is beautifully kept. I couldn't ask for a better place. Thank you

Date of stay: May 2016
Winston B
Brampton, Canada
“Excellent”
Reviewed May 5, 2016 for a stay in March 2016

I stayed at this location in Kingston in March for a short business trip and I must say that I will definitely use this location if i go back to Kingston. The presentation was that of a five star hotel. It was extremely well kept and I could not find one flaw even if I tried. The owner Andria was very pleasant and I was impressed with how courteous she was.

Overall, I would definitely recommend this location.

Date of stay: March 2016
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing