“Great Experience”
other travelers have booked this property
part of living room
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Excellent
part of living room
kitchen
bed room
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Marlon S
London, United Kingdom
“Great Experience”
Reviewed November 2, 2015 for a stay in October 2015

I would firstly like to thank Andria and her family for a very pleasant stay in her home. We arrived quite late into Kingston which we thought would be a problem but Andria reassured us that it was ok what ever time we arrived which was very pleasing. From day one we felt comfortable which is always something you worry about when staying abroad. I would recommend this place to anyone wishing to stay in the Kingston area. Thanks for a wonderful pleasant stay and see you soon

marlon swaby

Trish H
Toronto, Canada
“Simply amazing, a home away from home :D”
Reviewed October 27, 2015 for a stay in October 2015

Wow, there's so much to say and I know for everyone who visited and will visit, would not put it as just a room they rented, but put it as we did, a family place with great accommodations and very welcoming. Everything was just in place for us, safe, convenient, relaxing and private. Our host Mrs Ragbeir, was excellent. It was ok for us to call her mommy because of how at home we felt. The lawn, gardens and tree brightens the surroundings and reminded us of how beautiful nature is. The luxurious accommodations is well recommended to anyone that wanna have a great time in Kingston. If u don't have a personal drive, no worries, Mr Pablo will take good care of you at a reasonable cost and is very convenient. To our new family "The Ragbeirs" Thank you again. We are grateful for the time spent in your lovely home. God blessings be upon you all, blessed love and respect.

Traveling group: Spouse/Partner
Your age range 25-34
ALICIAS42...
Montego Bay, Jamaica
“Home Away From Home”
Reviewed October 13, 2015 for a stay in October 2015

My mom and I had the privilege of staying at this apartment , we arrived late in the night and needless to say very tired . We loved the fact that having explained to our host on previous conversations what our schedule would be like she anticipated our needs and provided excellent customer service. Andria and husband were quite hospitable, warm, and friendly. At no time did we feel unsafe or regretted spending the time with them.
Though visit was short , we say Andria we appreciate you and thank you for making our stay memorable........See you soon

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Comfortable Bed and decor
Traveling group: Other
Your age range 35-49
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children People with pets
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Nikkie A
“Child Advocate”
Reviewed October 4, 2015 for a stay in October 2015

If you looking for a family away from home then Mrs Andria and her family will do that for you, they've set the standards. The place is very accommodating, very cozy and comfortable not to mention clean, I will most definatly recommend this place to anyone, privacy plus you get all the amenities. My husband and I have stayed elsewhere when I travel to Jamaica but this place will always be our first choice unless it's already booked out.

nerner201...
London, United Kingdom
“Extremely quiet and comfortable place”
Reviewed September 21, 2015 for a stay in September 2015

The place is very clean and cosy, definately a home away from home. Andria have been lovely. She is always there if and when I need her. She always check to ensure I am ok. I would recommend this place to anyone looking for a clean, safe and quiet place to stay for their holiday.
I would definately stay here again.

Overall condition of the property Bedding & mattresses
Kitchen & utensils Bathroom cleanliness
Other facilities & amenities Service
Liked best: a/c facility and very quiet neighbourhood
Liked least: Leaving
Traveling group: Solo
Your age range 25-34
Recommended for:
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Reviewed July 25, 2015 for a stay in July 2015

Traveling group: Solo
JamBreezy
“Very comfortable and cozy”
Reviewed July 14, 2015 for a stay in March 2015

I don't usually take time to write reviews but this location definitely deserves it. The host is very wonderful and friendly, the room and overall accommodations are clean and comfortable and you will definitely feel right at home. It definitely will not feel like a typic hotel room and you have the added bonus of all the wonderful plants and fruit trees that fills the yard. I guarantee that anyone who stays here for even one night they will definitely return, I know I will.

Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing