“Home Away From Home”
other travelers have booked this property
part of living room
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Excellent
part of living room
kitchen
bed room
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

ALICIAS42...
Montego Bay, Jamaica
“Home Away From Home”
Reviewed October 13, 2015 for a stay in October 2015

My mom and I had the privilege of staying at this apartment , we arrived late in the night and needless to say very tired . We loved the fact that having explained to our host on previous conversations what our schedule would be like she anticipated our needs and provided excellent customer service. Andria and husband were quite hospitable, warm, and friendly. At no time did we feel unsafe or regretted spending the time with them.
Though visit was short , we say Andria we appreciate you and thank you for making our stay memorable........See you soon

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Comfortable Bed and decor
Traveling group: Other
Your age range 35-49
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children People with pets
Nikkie A
“Child Advocate”
Reviewed October 4, 2015 for a stay in October 2015

If you looking for a family away from home then Mrs Andria and her family will do that for you, they've set the standards. The place is very accommodating, very cozy and comfortable not to mention clean, I will most definatly recommend this place to anyone, privacy plus you get all the amenities. My husband and I have stayed elsewhere when I travel to Jamaica but this place will always be our first choice unless it's already booked out.

nerner201...
London, United Kingdom
“Extremely quiet and comfortable place”
Reviewed September 21, 2015 for a stay in September 2015

The place is very clean and cosy, definately a home away from home. Andria have been lovely. She is always there if and when I need her. She always check to ensure I am ok. I would recommend this place to anyone looking for a clean, safe and quiet place to stay for their holiday.
I would definately stay here again.

Overall condition of the property Bedding & mattresses
Kitchen & utensils Bathroom cleanliness
Other facilities & amenities Service
Liked best: a/c facility and very quiet neighbourhood
Liked least: Leaving
Your age range 25-34
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers
Reviewed July 25, 2015 for a stay in July 2015

JamBreezy
“Very comfortable and cozy”
Reviewed July 14, 2015 for a stay in March 2015

I don't usually take time to write reviews but this location definitely deserves it. The host is very wonderful and friendly, the room and overall accommodations are clean and comfortable and you will definitely feel right at home. It definitely will not feel like a typic hotel room and you have the added bonus of all the wonderful plants and fruit trees that fills the yard. I guarantee that anyone who stays here for even one night they will definitely return, I know I will.

Reviewed July 2, 2015 for a stay in June 2015

reidie07
Birmingham, United Kingdom
“Enjoyable experience!”
Reviewed June 29, 2015 for a stay in June 2015

I enjoyed my experience at the accommodation and the host was very accommodating and helpfull.Place was clean and well kept

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing