“Relax & Enjoy”

Tea Tree Creperie & Treehouse Pub
Ranked #16 of 206 Restaurants in Kingston
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast
Description: Tea Tree Creperie is a Cordon Bleu style eatery & the first of its kind in Jamaica. We opened our first store in December, 2011 on Hillcrest Avenue in Kingston and have won the hearts and stomachs of many a gourmand. Though we specialize in incredible crepes, we offer a tantalizing menu of classic breakfast, hearty dinner, gluten-free as well as vegan delights, delicious desserts, quiche, salads, Blue Mountain coffee drinks, blended and specialty drinks, full late night bar, top shelf offerings and many more hearty goodies by Chef Maree.
Reviewed July 8, 2013

With friendly staff and delicious meals - try the special salad, the mushroom quiche or the smoked marlin crepes with the icy mint lemonade for a real treat - Tea Tree is a great place to check out any time of the day.

Reviewed June 28, 2013

I have eaten here several times and quality of the food has always been consistently high. It's a pleasant little place but the only drawback is the slightly inattentive and always slow service. I usually give up on a waitress coming to the table after five minutes and then go and order at the counter. The food invariably takes half an hour to arrive. The trick is probably to phone ahead but still annoying.

Reviewed June 13, 2013

I love this place, is one of the most delicious place in Kingston!! i love the art in walls.

they have GOOD tea, sugar, vibe, cooffe, creps, omelete, !! there you can find time to take a rest *.*

the owner is great!!

Reviewed June 10, 2013

Food - ALWAYS great (My favs - Smoked Marlin Crepe & Baby Pavlova)
Ambiance - Clean, homey, comfortable (when I come I spend HOURS here)
Customer Service - The people are great. I've never gone anywhere else in Jamaican and seen give there all every single time I come through the door to make my experience a great one.

All together, a treat every time you walk through the door. They make me want to not spend my money anywhere else but here.

1  Thank DaynaNicole
Reviewed June 9, 2013

This place is so different from anything we have in Kingston. It offers both sweet and savoury crepes both just as amazing. If you are going to the place for the first time, have the smoked marlin crepe it is unbelievable. For something sweet but.not.filling a mini pavalo is a must have. Both are an eye opening experience. If you want something out of the box, Tea Tree Creperie is the place to be.