“Good sushi”

Cuisines: Japanese
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed July 31, 2013

Nice place with good sushi....service was quick and the prices were reasonable. The best sushi I had in Kingston and would definitely recommend.

1  Thank Bryan M

Reviewed June 24, 2013

This was my first Japanese Dining experience and I was hooked. The sushi is prepared right there in front of you and your chef (Suzuki) is very skilled, I could watch him all night.

If you can't have the raw sushi you may have a tempura sushi which is made from the shrimp tempura. I also had the Chicken Teriyaki on a couple of occasions.

I have been there several times and am always pleased with the service. They make the most delicious cocktails as well. Though I dined solo, they are suited for couples or family dining as well.

I am not sure if they deliver but they have take-away so you can call in your order and pick it up to go.

The service is also excellent. There is nothing negative I have to say about this restaurant. It's located in The Market Place on Constant Spring Road.

2  Thank Carolee99
Reviewed June 10, 2013

The service is good. The food is tasty. I am still learning to use my chopsticks (after many years) but the food tastes so good that i really couldn't care less if the give me chopsticks! lol. I am eating it no matter what!!!

1  Thank TZawK
Reviewed June 9, 2013

If you are looking for Japanese in Kingston, Jamaica, then this restaurant will deliver. The menu has a wide array of choices to make for interesting meals. If it's not there ask the chef, and they will try their best to create it for you.

1  Thank jasimone
Reviewed April 1, 2013

We enjoyed some lovely rolls (heavily slanted towards the North American style rather than authentically Japanese) and sashimi at this busy and entertaining hotspot. We found sitting at the bar as a couple to be much better and more intimate than having a table with the wait staff running busily about. The tables are a bit higgledy piggledy and service is chaotic. The bar is more serene. For diners anyway. The activity of the cooks is frenetic.

1  Thank mlm1023