“Take a load off”

Book In Advance
More Info
$25.00*
and up
Club Kingston Lounge and Concierge Service at Norman Manley International...
Ranked #4 of 71 things to do in Kingston
More attraction details
Owner description: A uniquely Jamaican, first class lounge experience.Imagine escaping from the stress and chaos of security lines and crowded departure halls to a sanctuary where you can relax or catch up with the office. This premier airport departure lounge affords you the space to enjoy culturally themed place to relax, a complimentary premium bar, snacks, Wi-Fi, shower facilities, concierge duty free shopping. Jamaican hospitality and charm meet first world innovation at Club Kingston.
Reviewed November 21, 2012

After a hear day of work, stoping at the Airport Club in Kingston is a must, this will take a load of your shoulders for sure, Great staff and services, with lots of selections of finger food and drinks.

2  Thank wrp57
VIP_Admin1, Public Relations Manager at Club Kingston Airport Departure Lounge, responded to this reviewResponded November 23, 2012

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. We are delighted you were able to visit the lounge and enjoy the services we had to offer. See you soon.

All reviews
"full bar"
in 4 reviews
"nice selection of food"

Reviewed August 24, 2012

I travel to Jamaica frequently for business reasons. On my recent trips, I found at the airport that my flight was delayed by a few hours. I decided to kill my time at the Club Kingston. The facilities inside the club were world class. I could do a few conf calls as I was in the club. The service was excellent - It was a kind of an experience I am used to in a FIVE star hotel. The staff was great - they helped me to track my connections. When all the travel companies world over are thinking how to make travel a better experience for travelers, I am glad that Jamaica has taken a lead. I am looking forward to my next trip to Jamaica. This time I want to fly via Mobay and I am told that they have Club Mobay which is even better than Club Kingston.

1  Thank KaulCA
VIP_Attractions_User, Public Relations Manager at Club Kingston Airport Departure Lounge, responded to this reviewResponded August 28, 2012

Thank you for your wonderful review, it was a pleasure hosting you and we are delighted to hear your praises. We will share these with the lounge team. We anticipate hosting you at Club Mobay. See you again soon!!

Reviewed August 17, 2012

Hello:
I am a Travel agent an after trying Club Kingston In Jamaica I am wishing that every airport which I travel had this great service! The Staff is amazing an Charmaine Franklin is the most helpful manager I have had the pleasure speaking to in a long time. I am now spoiled an cannot imagine traveling to Jamaica without using these services because believe me they are worth every cent. I will be referring all my clients who will be visiting JamRock to use these service for the most relaxing an enjoyable moments left on the beautiful island. No worries when you enter the door until the time you exit with thier VIP walk to the gate. If your flight is delayed or canceled they do all the work an you just relax an know you are in great hands of professionals. Keep up the great work!

1  Thank sonya T
VIP_Attractions_User, Public Relations Manager at Club Kingston Airport Departure Lounge, responded to this reviewResponded August 20, 2012

Thank you so much for the kind review, we appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with others. We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed August 15, 2012

Amazing experience! I have used this service the last 2 times I departed through Kingston and every time I depart Montego Bay I use the branch there too...Great great staff and amazing atmosphere..Time goes by so quickly when you are there though (that is how relax you are). Charmaine and her team are amazing!!!! Can't wait to be back...

1  Thank Lazoog
VIP_Attractions_User, Public Relations Manager at Club Kingston Airport Departure Lounge, responded to this reviewResponded August 17, 2012

Thank you for your loyalties and patronage, we really appreciate the review. Charmaine and the team will be delighted.

See more reviews
Reviewed August 7, 2012

My wife and I had the pleasure of using the services of the Club Kingston departure lounge on our trip back to Toronto and were most impressed with the level of service and attentiveness. On our arrrival we were greeted by very friendly faces at the front desk and made to feel very welcome. We were then given a quick tour of the place and settled in to enjoy some snacks and Red Stripe beer! The place is elegantly decorated with interesting art pieces and photos of local Jamaican celebrities from all walks of life - a great way to introduce visitors to some of the culture that the country has to offer. I have visited many airport lounges globally and this one ranks high on the list of places to pass time while waiting for a flight!

The personalized service was further enhanced when we were escorted by one of the staff to our departure gate - she even attempted to get us to the front of the line (I had to ask her not to, as I felt bad for the other people waiting in line to board). Great service !!!!!!!

I will definitely use these services again - keep up the great work.

1  Thank Vijay W

Thank you for sharing your experience, we are delighted you enjoyed the lounge and we hope to see you again soon.