“Awsome, awesome, awesome”

Ranked #7 of 25 Hotels in Kingston
Wellington, Florida
“Awsome, awesome, awesome”
Reviewed September 21, 2010

The Knutsford court hotel is very professional and has excellent service. The room was decorated lovely and had great amenities. What I liked best was the bathroom did not have any ventilation fan for privacy. Otherwise the hotel experience was excellent!!!

• Stayed September 2010
1 Thank dgirl30_10

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (122)
  • Slovak first
Fairview Heights, Illinois
Reviewed September 8, 2010

all was great there.......now the pool being closed was a HUGE problem....but i understand the repairs.....
everyone was so nice....sweet...REAL....
I shall be back again...and again.....

• Stayed August 2010, traveled as a couple
2 Thank henrybunder
Queens, NY
Reviewed August 29, 2010

I stayed at the Knutsford Court for seven days and it was perfect! I must admit that I was a little apprehensive about staying here at first but I have come to know that the pictures on the websites do not serve this property the justice that it deserves. The rooms are spacious and comfortable, the grounds are well kept, and the entire staff is friendly and courteous; from management to maintenance. I was never disappointed with breakfast, lunch or dinner at the Melting Pot Restaurant. The location is ideal and in close proximity to everything that you could possibly need access to. This truly felt like my home away from home. I will be returning to Kingston in a few months for business and there is no question that I will make the Knutsford Court Hotel my 1st choice!

• Stayed August 2010, traveled on business
Cayman Islands
Reviewed August 7, 2010

I stayed in this hotel for one night only, I went with a friend that had an appoint. to get her American Visa renewed so we needed a hotel close to the US Embassy, she made the reservation and everything. During the time we stayed, I had a very bad pinched nerve on my neck area that affected my right arm so I needed a special small pillow to help me sleep. The day we left we were in kind of a hurry to get our taxi and I unfortunately forgot my little pillow on the bed and that afternoon after we arrived in Ocho Rios I realized this, so started calling the hotel.
First time I called that evening, they told me I had to wait until the next morning to have Housekeeping come in and find out if the pillow was found. Next morning called about 3 or 4 times and every time I called I had to explained to every single person what the pillow was like, the room I was in and I assured each person that this was the ONLY possible place I left the pillow at. All day they told me that they couldn't find it. Kept on calling all day and nothing, next morning I called and I guess I finally got a staff member that was fed up with me calling so much and probably managed to convince the person that tried "keeping" my pillow to just give it back, finally they said they found it.
So I very clearly told the person to leave a note that next day (on Sunday) on my way to the airport I will come and pick up the pillow. When I finally arrived the next day in the afternoon with very little time to go and check in for my flight, nobody at the desk remember ANYTHING about the pillow and everybody looked at each other like they had no idea what I was talking about. Finally somebody said that the pillow was still in housekeeping and they needed somebody to come and give me some kind of form to sign the release of the pillow, I nearly missed my flight but managed to get the pillow back.
When I got home I notice that my name was wiped off the pillow (which was written with a permanent Sharpie) so this confirm my suspicion that somebody wanted to keep the pillow and had no plans to give it back, I guess my constant nagging and the fact that I wrote every single name of every single staff member that told me was looking for my pillow, did the trick.
About the actual hotel, food was very good, the pool was "under maintenance" so the few hours I spent there I couldn't use it, I don't have anything positive to say about the staff beside the restaurant/bar people that were nice, they have an internet access area, but it wasn't connecting either.
I would not recommend this place to anybody, unless you want to have a bad experience.

• Stayed June 2010, traveled with friends

Travelers are raving about these Kingston hotels

Portland, Oregon
Reviewed July 8, 2010

This hotel was surprisingly a good stay. While some of the rooms for our group were a bit cramped, they were clean and surprisingly comfortable. The courtyard side of the hotel is much better looking than the exterior. The staff was helpful at times depending on what shift was working. The restaurant staff worked hard and the food was quite good. Bar staff were outstanding. Pool seemed wedged in but is well landscaped and kept up well. Is a bit out of the way but still centrally located.

• Stayed March 2010, traveled on business
Chicago, Illinois
Reviewed December 18, 2009

My first time in Kingston, Jamaica. Traveled alone in business. People in Jamaica are very friendly. The staff very professional always willing to help. Very clean and affordable. Food was great both in Hotel and in restaurants. I highly recommend it.

• Stayed December 2009, traveled on business
1 Thank Cece092312
Reviewed November 3, 2009

This is a nice hotel friendly staff good food in the restraunt nice pool only downsides are no elevator and bed was hard as a rock

Stayed October 2009, traveled solo