“Enjoyable X-Perience”

Ranked #8 of 25 Hotels in Kingston
New York City, New York
“Enjoyable X-Perience”
Reviewed August 29, 2013

I would like to take the time to write on my wonderful experience at the Knutsford Court Hotel. I was invited as a Guest Speaker to a “Singles Brunch” sponsored by the East Jamaica Conference of Seventh-day Adventist, on August 25, 2013. I was in Jamaica on business but, felt like I was on V-A-C-A-C-A-T-I-O-N! I received such wonderful hospitality from all of your staff. I had a wonderful restaurant X-Perience. I truly enjoyed my daily “Jamaican Style” food. The 75+ single adults really had a great time fellowship with each other.

I enjoyed the wonderful hospitality. I will definitely tell others about this wonderful place.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (116)
  • Slovak first
Buffalo, New York
Reviewed August 13, 2013

I had my wedding reception at the Knutsford Court Hotel and stayed 2 nights before and after the wedding. The rooms were great as I stayed in both a townhouse and a junior suite. I had absolutely no complaints except for the empty fridge but that is the least. The reception was outstanding and that was partially due to the amazing decorations and service provided by the hotel staff. The price for the reception was absolutely amazing for what I received. I would recommend this hotel for a wedding reception and ceremony any day. I am thoroughly pleased and all my guests commented that it was an amazing experience. I will certainly be back.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
4 Thank jjbiggs23
Denver, Colorado
Reviewed August 9, 2013

I spent five nights at The Knutsford Court Hotel and thoroughly enjoyed my stay. The grounds of the hotel are beautiful, and amenities include a pool and terrific restaurant and bar. I ate most of my meals at the hotel as the quality and price were excellent. The rooms are clean and comfortable with AC that worked perfectly. The level of service was outstanding, from the porters who helped me with my bags several times, to housekeeping, front desk personnel, and all the restaurant staff. Everyone was pleasant and friendly and contributed greatly to a stress-free and wonderful stay.

Room Tip: I enjoyed staying on the second floor, but be aware there is no elevator, and reaching the second fl...
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
Kingston, Jamaica
Reviewed August 6, 2013

The last time i was in Kingston for business i stayed at this hotel. It has a modern, clean and sharp look and feel about it, well suited to business or pleasure.

Bedroom was a good size and very clean. Breakfasts were fantastic, I have rarely seen such a selection of food.

Staff very attentive and helpful. Reception staff very professional and helpful.

The location is great, I was able to walk to meetings during the day and the hotel had everything else I needed (gym, food etc.).

I strongly recommend staying here!

• Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
manchester
Reviewed August 6, 2013

Booked a spa day for for a group of 15 for a special occasion. The treatment itself was fantastic but the pool area is very small and there were no seats cor the majority of the group which meant we weren't able to sit together and enjoy the day. The pool is on the small side with a lot of children in it having lessons.there is a small cafe bar that sold snacks and soft drinks (had hoped we could have champagne this was not to be). On the whole it isn't expensive so isn't a patch on Mere Golf and Spa resort so you probably pay for what you get. It's like an upmarket leisure centre so if you want somewhere special this isn't the place. However the outdoor Jacuzzi is lovely !

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with friends
Los Angeles, California
Reviewed July 28, 2013

Our stay here was pretty good. FYI the hotel doesn't have elevators (but the porters will take bags to your room). They have a pool and breakfast is served (continental breakfast is included or you can make specific orders off the menu). The hotel is basic, but clean and central to all parts of Kingston (Emancipation Park, Devon House, Bob Marley museum, Uptown/Downtown, Universities, etc). Wi-fi is only in the lobby. Staff were kind of reserved but still really nice when we needed something. OVerall, this is a good option in Kingston.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank LillyfromLA
Reviewed July 20, 2013 via mobile

3 flights of stairs and walk to the end of a hall to get to my room....
Up the stairs for breakfast...
No elevators!

Restaurant food is just OK. Service there was friendly and relatively fast.

Decent rooms, clean, sloooooow and unatentive front desk service and even sloooooower room wifi........

Not really fit for the business traveler, but maybe adequate for a frugal tourist interested in basic accomodations.

Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
3 Thank Fsucre

Travelers are raving about these Kingston hotels