Nice place but too expensive, staff quite rude and unfriendly, only two young guys where nice. They tried to overcharge us a couple of times with the food, they told us we needed a guide to reach the peak, but the trail is easy,they should arrange only transportation they overcharge us to go there, room are nice but lack often water. Coffe extremely expensive, food ok but not too much. And we could not enjoy the nature becouse the music down in the village was playing danceall from afternoon to dawn (maybe becouse festivity time) At the end they forced us to pay in cash (like in Jam you go around with all that money, come on!) adding they had finished the paper for the machine, and the bill was extremely high.
Suggestion: not all white people like to be treated like a pickey you know?
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Forres Park Resort 60 acre coffee plantation is the ideal base for exploring the Blue Mountains. There are several choices in accommodation. From exquisite suites with four poster king size beds with private baths and private balconies with mountain views, fridge and other amenities. In addition, we have standard rooms and cabins which are tastefully decorated with antique four poster beds of varying sizes.There is an out-door dining room, overlooking the swaying bamboos, banana trees and the many coffee plants bursting with beans,with dishes to suit your taste.We offer tours of the Blue Mountains including trips to the Peak. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Cancelon, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Travelocity and Hotwire so you can book your Forres Park Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Forres Park Hotel Kingston
- Forres Park Resort And Spa
- Forres Park Resort & Spa Jamaica/Kingston