“Miss”
other travelers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
A TripAdvisor Member
“Miss”
Reviewed September 1, 2017 for a stay in September 2017

Nice place to stay very clean and quiet.house keeping very efficient and host was very accommodating I would stay again

shannon7w...
Orlando, Florida
“Exceeded Expectations”
Reviewed June 1, 2016 for a stay in May 2016
person found this review helpful

The owner, Faith was an absolute pleasure to work with. Prior to my arrival, she was prompt with responding to all communications, and arranged airport pick up for my friend and I. Upon arrival, she was very accommodating and flexible to ensure that my needs were met. I overly enjoyed myself at this property, which is a replica of the pictures provided. La Rochelle was secure, clean, and quiet and I couldn't have desired a greater sense of peace at a lodging facility. I certainly appreciated the full kitchen, large bed, hot water, WiFi, and security. Many thanks to Faith and her team for providing such great hospitality. I would definitely stay again, and would highly recommend this location to others as it exceeded all of my expectations.

Liked best: The security
Traveling group: Friends
Your age range 25-34
Friends getaway
Nana990
New York
“Hidden gem in Heaven Dale”
Reviewed March 8, 2016 for a stay in March 2016

Very well kept property, gracious host. FAith was very accommodating and greeted me with a smile. The apartment was clean, fully functioning updated kitchen with all the appliance one needs to prepare a delicious meal. The apartment also had wifi which greatly appreciated to stay in contact with friends and family. Everything about the apartment was to m liking and I will definitely stay there again soon.

Traveling group: Solo
Chrissy B
“Home away from home”
Reviewed June 20, 2015 for a stay in June 2015

This place is amazingly beautiful love everything about it i had a very comfortable stay faith the owner a very nice sweet lady was always a phone call away if we needed her this place is a must

Mark B
“Luxurious”
Reviewed June 5, 2015 for a stay in May 2015

Very nice apartment. Luxurious inside and out and was I absolutely impressed with the whole environment. I felt very at home the entire time during my stay in Kingston, Jamaica. The place was very clean and tidy. Faith Downie is a lovely lady and her staff are magnificent. A place I will visit again and again.

Traveling group: Young Children
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
Large groups
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Kayloveja...
“SAFE, SECURE AND COMFORTABLE.”
Reviewed May 31, 2015 for a stay in May 2015

Mrs Faith Downie is an angel sent from God. She made my trip stress free and always responded to my concerns. I had nothing to worry about. Upon arrival to the area which looks exactly like the pictures, security was tight. I met with Marjorie who was so helpful. The apartment looks exactly like the pictures and had all the amenities one would need. The place was also always clean and I felt safe, secure and comfortable. I would definitely be staying here again. Thanks again for everything.

P. S she even helped me with my bags and a taxi driver to get around the island.

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
joni690
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
“Great Vacation and Awesome People”
Reviewed May 29, 2015 for a stay in May 2015

My husband and I stayed a few days at this apartment complex and were very appreciated of the service, security and ambience; it seems to be a place of sheer tranquility which we did enjoy. We were warmly greeted and welcomed by Faith the morning we arrived. We were really impressed with the service we received. Ambience of the rooms was overwhelming, and tastefully designed. We got more than what was advertised. Faith hospitality was awesome. An excellent choice for singles or families I would say. You could not ask for a better experience, this was a great place to stay. We will definitely be BACK.
Lindl & Joan

Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
Large groups People with pets
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing