“Lovely and worth it.”
other travelers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reva C
New Jersey
“Lovely and worth it.”
Reviewed November 27, 2014 for a stay in November 2014

After finding myself in an unfortunate situation, I contacted Ms Faith Downie and thank God, she was able to accommodate me instantly. I toured the rental with her and was just amazed. Clean, homely and comfy. I stayed for 2 weeks and it was just so comfortable, peaceful and so relaxing. The location was ideal and i felt very safe. The place was/is well kept and maintained. I simply have no regrets. Ms Downie was just a phone call away to answer any questions i had. I most definitely prefer this accommodation than a traditional hotel stay. I will no longer have headaches searching for a place to stay on my future visits, this is it!!
Ms Downie, thanks for the warm hospitality and simply a pleasant personality that makes it easy in conducting business with you. Wishing you God's blessings today and always!

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: All good, no issues
Traveling group: Solo
Your age range 35-49
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Peachsaj
“It was an affordable, comfortable and quiet accommodation.”
Reviewed September 24, 2014 for a stay in September 2014
person found this review helpful

I would recommend this place to my friends and family. It was clean and had everything we needed. We usually stay in hotels and for the exception of it not being in walking distance from restaurants and stores it made for a better stay in my opinion.

Ingrid P
Coral Springs, Florida
“Awesome Rental”
Reviewed August 18, 2014 for a stay in August 2014
people found this review helpful

This was a first time for me staying at a vacation rental in Kingston. At first I was a little skeptical but pleasantly impressed. I must say the facility is immaculate and the staff professional. The studio I stayed in was very clean, the bathroom was spotless and smell fresh. The kitchen was equipped with the necessary tools needed for if you just wanted to prepare your own meal. I will be definitely staying at this facility again next month. Thank you Ms. Faith for making me feel at home.

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Traveling group: Solo
Friends getaway
Hugh H
“Felt like back home in the 80s”
Reviewed August 7, 2014 for a stay in June 2014
people found this review helpful

Excellent accommodations for a single person,couple or family. My extended family and I occupied four units at Faiths property in Heavendale. A great Safe neighborhood, not too far from shopping and market. I have seen the six of the, I believe ten apartment on this property and they all are individual decorated with fine furniture and pictures. The king size beds make your stay even the more comfy, no one in the four unit had no complaint we all loved it. The children love it too nothing was in the way, everything was strategically place so that your accommodation is safe, comfy and homely. The owner Faith took us over to her home and we picked mangoes and breadfruit, lovely person very accommodating and hands-on. Breddrin fi all a unnu weh tek lang time fi come back like me (23y) dis a di place fi stay.our friends and family who stayed and visited love the apartments and area. Anyway hope this review help see you in December or July. Thanks faith .

Traveling group: Extended Family
Florida
Reviewed April 20, 2014 for a stay in March 2014

Check in / front desk Service
Would I recommend this vacation rental to my best friend?
Recommended for:
A romantic getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Luxury-minded travelers
Rugged travelers
North Charleston
Reviewed March 24, 2014 for a stay in March 2014

Check in / front desk Service
Would I recommend this vacation rental to my best friend?
A romantic getaway
MALENA A
London, United Kingdom
“peace of mind”
Reviewed February 26, 2014 for a stay in February 2014
people found this review helpful

The apartment was much better than l expected , it was very clean , and spacious .l loved it , Faith was very helpful regarding my granddaughter and making calls on her phone for me , our flight was delayed ,so we got there late , we still got a very friendly welcome .security was very good. will definitely stay there again

would like to say a big thank you for the mobile phone l

Bathroom cleanliness Service
Liked best: location
Liked least: no a/c in living room
Traveling group: Extended Family
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing