“butyfull pleace” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #2 of 62 things to do in Kingston
Toronto
“butyfull pleace”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 7, 2013

I love that park,my wedding pictures woz shut there.any time I comeback to Jamaica I make sure I wizyt that park.

• Korean first
  • Polish first
Kingston, Jamaica
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Awesome experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 2, 2013

Great place to relax, chill by yourself or with friends. The environs was extremely clean lots of trees and seating and in addition security personnel was at hand. I would recommend anyone to visit at any time.

Kingston, Jamaica
22 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 20 helpful votes
“A little peace of paradise in the heart of the city”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 26, 2013

Good jogging trails and safe space to enjoy good conversation with friends. Bathrooms are ok and grounds are well maintained.

Visited February 2013
Hyderabad, India
17 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 71 helpful votes
“Well maintained park”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 7, 2013

Had been there one evening during my business trip. the park is well maintained and you can see people relaxing and jogging. There is a stage where there used to be live performances on specific dates. The park is in the center of the city. There is nothing extraordinary about the park though. Can visit if you get time.

1 Thank ulagaisutraaasai
Bronx, New York
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Festive atmosphere”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 3, 2013

I found the walk through the park romantic and tranquil. My children loved the track and outran us, (of course we could not keep up!) There was a sense of festivity in the arm especially as the sellers walked with the toys which caused us to spend money.The music which filled the air made me feel young again.

Visited December 2012