“Yum!”

Usain Bolt's Tracks & Records
Ranked #9 of 193 Restaurants in Kingston
Cuisines: American, Caribbean, Bar, Jamaican
Good for: Special occasions, Local cuisine, Families with children, Bar scene, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Drinks, Late Night, Lunch, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Hoensbroek, Limburg, Netherlands
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Yum!”
Reviewed March 2, 2014

The food is great and the atmosphere is slick and hip. Great date spot for hip couple and sports enthusiasts.

Visited January 2014
1 Thank Shayla L

London, United Kingdom
“Expensive mediocre very fast food”
Reviewed January 23, 2014

Our food arrived in lest than five minutes. This is not good. My pork was very hard and tasteless. I had to dip it into a very spicy sauce to moist it and eat it. The 'festival' (Jamaican fritters) and baked yam that came with the pork taste old and were also dry. I assume food is prepared well beforehand and served when ordered. Find, that is what some fast food places do but this place sells itself as a restaurant. Service was ok but we were surprised when the waitress asked us if we were going to give her a tip. 10% had already been added as service charge. When asked her why if we are already giving 10% she said that was not for her alone as it has to be shared with everyone, including the manager. Very odd. Not worth a visit, despite the draw of having Bolt as owner.

• Visited January 2014
2 Thank Harold B
Winnipeg, Canada
“Overpriced but delicious”
Reviewed January 22, 2014

The food here tastes very delicious and well seasoned. The service is another story when the gentleman took my order I thought they sent him out to the market to get the ingredients. It took forever! I must admit though he was very polite in dealing with us. I wish the portion size was a little bit more generous, which is horrible because I am willing to spend on a nice meal. What u pay for is mainly the atmosphere and the name. All in all i would go back here because the food is simply amazing just make sure you are reasonably hungry enough to wait for your server.

• Visited August 2013
Campinas, SP
“Good food, needs some service improvements”
Reviewed January 22, 2014

I came to this place twice and in both occasions they didn't have some items in the menu. I personally had no problems with the service but right next to me there was a table with 4 people that was sitting for 20 minutes and no waiter/waitress showed up so they just went away, not before scolding the manager in charge.

Food and is good and decoration is nice though.

• Visited September 2013
Washington DC, District of Columbia
“Quite a surprise”
Reviewed January 13, 2014

Even though this has a mix of "Sports Bar" & "American Novelty" look to it (ala: Applebee's, Friday's etc), you should not judge the book by it's cover. The food was actually some of the best Jamaican food I had while in Kingston. I had the red pea soup and the Pan chicken and it was delicious and very satisfying. I especially liked the festival. I think you should do yourself a favor and check it out.

• Visited December 2013