“A must while in Kingston”

Usain Bolt's Tracks & Records
Ranked #9 of 199 Restaurants in Kingston
Cuisines: Jamaican
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Miami, Florida
“A must while in Kingston”
Reviewed August 8, 2013

Tracks and Records is located within the Market Place. The decor is very open with numerous televisions to view. There are various seating options from the bar to the upstairs area. I love the seating area to the left which depicts the days of a Jamaican dance. The food is tasty and good choices, responsible priced. Drinks consist of many Jamaican favorites. Great for any occasion!!

• Visited August 2013

New York City, New York
“Great vibes”
Reviewed August 1, 2013

Very modern decor great vibes and good music. Food was delicious and service excellent. Looking for a fun place, this is it.

Visited February 2013
Miami
“Great place for a drink and to watch sports”
Reviewed July 31, 2013

Stayed in Kingston for a few months and Tracks and Records was my go to place for a drink and to watch some sports. Food and drinks was good and was reasonably priced. Service was also nice and friendly.

• Visited February 2013
Birmingham, United Kingdom
“Bolt's Bar”
Reviewed July 26, 2013

My review is over a year old as my brother took my partner and I to Usain's Bolt's Bar and Restaurant in February last year (2012). We did so much in the 2 weeks we spent in Jamaica, that there are still places to be reviewed for Trip Advisor.

My brother didn't say which restaurant we were going to and I was a bit slow on the uptake because when we got to the restaurant, despite the name Tracks and Records, a huge cardboard figure of Usain with his world record times attached in the foyer and the strip lighting with his name going round it, it took me ages to realise I was in his bar.

It was very nice, light, airy, modern and the vibes was good in there. The staff were pleasant, the service good and the food excellent. It was really nice to be in a Jamaican Restaurant, in Jamaica, cooking and serving Jamaican food. My partner quipped "I hope they sell 'fast' food."

I had a look around his clothes shop which had nice stuff in it, but I didn't buy anything;there's always next time.

We visted at night time so can't comment on the last Trip Advisor question of Reservations Accepted, Outdoor Seating, Scenic View, Delivery, Late Night - not sure how late it opens or Brunch, as it would be unfair, however, we will certainly go back there on our next visit. Although it was night time, I liked where it was located. It would be good to visit during the day if it is open.

• Visited August 2012
“Unique.”
Reviewed July 14, 2013 via mobile

The menu has many unique choices of which all were delicious. I visited here a few times and was never disappointed. I do not think you could go wrong ordering anything off the menu here from appetizer to desert.

• Visited July 2013