Tripadvisor
Kingston
Post
Inbox
Search

“great food and nice lunch meeting location”
Review of Spanish Court Cafe

Spanish Court Cafe
Ranked #2 of 258 Restaurants in Kingston
Good for: Local cuisine, Business meetings, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

good environment for lunch meetings and to enjoy some good tasting food. The Vegetarian Red Pea soup was my favorite.

Date of visit: January 2020
Write a reviewReviews (201)

Reviewed January 8, 2020

Where should I start?? maybe by saying...this is where I went the most on my stays??
Maybe that can help you share my experience on this cafe.
The boy there (never got his name, damm!) was out of this world.
Actually if you not careful enough Spanish Court Hotel, I might come and steel him from you :), for 1 of my business ventures..
I will pay him the double of what you pay him ,and get the best cafe in Kingston!
Smash it like it means nothing. :)

Anyway, want to highlight how much impressed i was, considering the service I been getting in Kingston (Different from Europe), was immaculate outstanding, considering I could have lost my temper a few times somewhere else.

I will be back...but when no one is expecting.
Portuguese Mediterranean was Up town Kingston, getting lost and found through it... waagwhann?
Boom!

Date of visit: December 2019
Reviewed October 9, 2019

No need to worry if your date will be impressed by the food on offer. You both will leave with your palates thoroughly pleased.

Date of visit: November 2018
Reviewed September 28, 2019

I love Spanish Court Hotel for breakfast meetings and when I conduct my interviews for Gleaner. Particularly I love their callaloo in light coconut sauce with ground provisions. The service is consistently good and they are centrally coated with ample parking. Not the best place for drinks at night though, I think they have missed a great opportunity with the nightlife in Kingston.

Date of visit: September 2019
Reviewed September 3, 2019

The cafe is cosy, service reasonable. This is not my first visit, and not a first option. It provides a comfortable and convenient place for meetings, whether for business or personal.

Date of visit: August 2019