“Awesome”

Ranked #5 of 202 Restaurants in Kingston
Good for: Romantic, Local cuisine, Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed July 27, 2014

Love, love, the food and service. Definitely whatever you request or need they will provide it on availability. My hats off to the chef.

Reviewed July 27, 2014 via mobile

I stayed here for 6 nights and it is the most comfortable and welcoming of hotels with good facilities. On my last night I treated myself to a meal in the main restaurant and am glad I did. The food was some of the best I've eaten anywhere, let alone Kingston. The sea bass was superb as were the crab cakes. The wine was also of top quality for the price. Service was spot on and very friendly staff.

I can heartily recommend this hotel and the restaurant.

Reviewed July 25, 2014

An oasis in the desert . . . clean, contemporary rooms, great breakfast, cool air-conditioning, and friendly drivers (Stephen was great, as ever). Our only slight grumble would be car charges . . . they make New York and London taxis look like good value in comparison.

Reviewed June 22, 2014

The food was okay and close to the Jamaican food I am use to eating. The options for breakfast was great.

Reviewed May 13, 2014

Although I visited before and appreciated the cosmopolitan yet quiet setting of this facility in the middle of busy commercial centre of Kingston, I didn't have dinner then. I s
Will again soon. Dinner was great... A bit long wait but well worth it. My party of five enjoyed the evening immensely And the food, service and decor were a large part of it. The food was so sufficient and delicious that we couldn't even look at the dessert menu. Where would we put it?
Yes the cafe is certainly nice for chilling, but the restaurant is a must go for good food, great ambience!

2  Thank Elgeedee