thank you for providing accommodation, the time we spend in Kingstone was quite nice!
Just by arriving all my baggege plumped out of the car by climping the road up to you. What kind of welcome to Kingstone, I thought!
But at the moment you opened the door, everything was gone! Your kind of welcome and the rooms, - pretty nice! We talked to you for visiting Kingstone and just in that moment you organized a car to go to the city. Thank you!
Spending all the afternoon in Kingstone, I was very hungry, but Sybille allways reminded me:
„Thomas, just think about the dinner we got to get up in the accommodation!“
The day goes by and we got to get back to you. We got the dinner and spend the night at the roof of Kingstone. I asked you for starting tomorrow early in the morning, maybe at 05:45 – because of watching the sunrise in front of the silhouette of the 'blue mountains'. You permit me to enjoy this moment and I felt like 'Bob Marley':
"Rise up this mornin', Smiled with the risin' sun...“.
Later on I got to get the chance for a nice conversation to another guests, coming from Bristol/England - I just got to know at Neita's Nest. We talked about labour and we got to get to the point, germans work is fine, becaues of 'Mercedes' and 'BMW' and my girl, a manager of a company, working 12 to 14 hours a day. English work is fine too, but not as hard as the germans, because of having teatime ;-)
The day we spend in 'port royal' – by eating a really cheap 'lopster' and later on, visiting
Again in the evening I got to get the look all over Kingstone, and just in that moment I got to know why the city is called 'Kings - town'!
Thanks for getting the chance to got to know Kingstown!
- Thank you Michelle for accommodation !
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Neita's Nest ... A Jamaican Bed and Breakfast service in a private dwelling enjoyed for decades by families and friends as it lends to easy entertaining. The breathtaking view of the sunrise, the show-stopping ascent of the full moon, and the mist-wrapped mountains after rain can all be enjoyed from all three guest bedrooms, as well as from the wide verandah - a perfect breakfast nook. Our floor-to-ceiling, wall-to-wall windows make for indoor dining a no-less picturesque experience. Neita's Nest - in Bridgemount, Stony Hill The approach, a winding, uphill challenge and now favoured-path of the fittest exercise buffs, is one of the oldest roads in the parish of St. Andrew. Built by slaves some 300 years ago, it still meanders through the residential area of Bridgemount, long-since named for this little-remembered piece of history. Historic Bed and Breakfast. Situated on the property that once housed The Captain's Quarters for Fort Bridgemount, an 18th century mountain-top British Army post, this 1960's chalet-styled home, now Bed and Breakfast to the world, is perched with a commanding view of the mountains surrounding Kingston's Liguanea Plains. Bird Watcher's Paradise/ Artist's Haven. The cool hills surrounding this upper St. Andrew home nurture a year-round verdant view, with the lush, untamed hillsides providing the perfect hideaway for over twenty species of local and migrant birds. But who's counting? The sheer joy of being awakened to nature's harmony creates the perfect setting of sights and sounds to inspire the creators of les beaux arts, the writers of poignant poetry and the composers of melodious music. Facilities and Amenities. Breakfast, which is included in your room rate, consists of Fresh Tropical Fruit, Juice, Freshly-brewed Authentic Jamaican Coffee, Assorted Teas, a Cooked Meal, Breads & Spreads. Our other facilities included in your room rate are free wireless internet and free covered parking on property. Our living spaces, and each of our 3 bedrooms, are fitted with basic bathroom amenities, and waffle robes are provided for each adult. We offer 1 King-sized or 2-Twin beds in each room, and although they are not en suite, each bedroom has its own bathroom. Additional Services. Do ask about our other services which can be provided on prior request and for an additional price. These include Airport Transfers, City Tours and other Transportation, Cellular Phone Rental, Spa Services, Cocktails. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Expedia, Hotwire, Booking.com, Agoda, Orbitz and Travelocity so you can book your Neita's Nest reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Neita's Nest Jamaica/Kingston