“Fantastic Hotel with a great Location...”

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Kingston
Medallion Hall Hotel
Ranked #12 of 25 Hotels in Kingston
Reviewed November 13, 2013

just got back from a 16 day vacation in jamaica..we stayed three nights in the Medallion Hall Hotel Kingston over a weekend. You are blown away the minute you turn into the driveway of the hotel a large victorian home converated into a Elegant & Sophisticated hotel.First on arrival we were met with a smile by the guy who help with our luggage, then a warn welcome from the owner Mr. Glen Bloomfield who happen to be at reception whiles we were checking in.Our time spent there was enjoyable great food, lovely room and a warm smile from all the staff..If you are ever in Kingston and need a nice family run , warm , friendly home away from home place to stay the Medallion Hall is that place...

Room Tip: we stayed in room M, very big room , sunny , balcony with a great view..!
  • Stayed: November 2013, traveled with friends
4  Thank fletch305

Reviewed July 15, 2013

Arriving in the lobby made you feel very special. Great hotel with intellegent and helpful staff, very professional service. The room was comfortable and large. The staff were friendly, the location was pefect. The food was delicious and oh did i mention a staff in particular?! staff "Shawnna" she is such a sweetheart, very helpful and put her guest first at all times. I mean Shawnna goes beyond to make sure our stay was satisfying to us and we are happy. I can truly say coming to your hotel and meet beautiful people like Shawnna i will forever be apart of the Medallion family. Love all of you guys and i look forward on seeing you soon :).

3  Thank Tracy B
Reviewed July 3, 2013

My mother, infant son & I had the great pleasure of staying at the Medallion Hall for 8 days recently.

After not being in Jamaica for 20 years my mother wanted an affordable, comfortable and hospitable location for our week’s long stay. Medallion Hall was all the above and more. The rooms were spacious, quiet, clean and properly maintained daily.

We opt to not only have the continental breakfast but ordered extra (ackee, boiled banana / yam, fried fish / bammy, calaloo etc.) and whatever my mother requested, was delivered even with a day’s notice. The food was simply superb.

We had many guests over who thought we actually lived in the hotel because we totally made ourselves at home. (We had an electric kettle and a full sized refrigerator which WE were able to stock with sodas, snacks and food / butter and baby food for my son).

Not to be outdone is the staff who was extremely accommodating with keen attention to our needs especially Shauna who greeted my mother as if she was a long lost family and friend.

We definitely and highly recommend Medallion Hall Hotel & Conference Center to anyone seeking an affordable, safe, clean, spacious & quiet place to stay.

To the owners, managers and staff - thank you very much. We had a great time.
Marsha, Jennifer Jones & Daniel

Room Tip: Merrit Room was perfect for us.
2  Thank Mss Jones J
Reviewed June 6, 2013

My name is Clive Mair aka Mista Majah p Sinsere going to jamaica for the past seven years I have only stayed at the madallion hall and will continue to do so they are very family oriented tend to your every need staff is very friendly and honest Ihotel location is very convenient you can walk to almost anywhere from there very god security owner mr Broomfield very good person go out of his way to may sure you are looked after I would recommend the medallion to anyone very good place to stay relax love you all at the medallion you have become like family to me thank for the care and service you provide wish there was more people like you in jamaica people first love you MR and mrs Broomfield love the staff overall love my stay evertime at my favorite place medallion hotel

Room Tip: Room by the balcony
3  Thank Mista P
Reviewed April 28, 2013

Many thanks to my sister Patricia Carr for recommending Medallion Hall for us to stay while we attended her daughter's wedding on April 7/2013. The location was ideal and convenient to Kencot SDA Church as well as the many attractions around Kingston.

The staff was very friendly, hospitable and most accommodating. We asked for lime-leaf tea (LOL) and they went above and beyond get it for us.
If you haven't experienced Jamaican food, you need to go to Medallion Hall.
The food was simply superb!
The rooms were spacious, clean, well kept and comfortable.

I definitely recommend Medallion Hall to anyone seeking a satisfying, safe and great place to stay.
Moonasingh/Drummond/Sylvester Party.

Room Tip: The master bedroom suite with the balcony is beautiful. We had a large family gathering throughout t...
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank Zoie M
Reviewed April 3, 2013

I almost did not use the Medallion Hall Hotel and Conference Center (MHHCC) because of the negative reviews I had read. From the moment I walked into that establishment I was treated with kindness and respect. I am very glad that I did choose to use the hotel to host my wedding cocktail hour and reception. First, the staffs were very helpful, courteous and patient. They were diligent and prompt with all the requests we had. They went above and beyond to see that our wedding reception was perfect. I had the most amazing reception at the Medallion Hall Hotel and Conference Center in Kingston Jamaica on March 23, 2013. Secondly, the menu and food was amazing; my husband and I could not have asked for better service. The price for each plate was very reasonable and my guests were very satisfied with the service and the meal they received. These are the qualities that individual seek to achieve when hosting a banquet or reception as in my case. I would recommend this hotel to anyone because the service I received was excellent and the staffs were awesome.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
2  Thank 426MaureenH
Reviewed April 2, 2013

It funny how we may view things without experiencing things ourselves. I stayed at Medallion Hall Hotel 3 weeks ago. Though it is not a tourist resort property, the hotel was clean, staff friendly and the location excellent. The dining room staff was hospitable, Steve, Ann-marie and I think her name was Camaia or Camelle. Breakfast is continental with an option of Jamaican or American. Lunch and dinner cooked to order.
Rooms are spacious and clean. 24hrs security.

I would highly recommend this property as it is also very economical

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family