The Liguanea club has a slightly faded but enjoyable old colonial charm. There are plenty of sports facilities and a pool which seems to be open all night which is great for a moon light dip. The room I stayed in was large clean, and had a balcony. Although the weather was hot I didn't need the AC, the fan was fine. It would have been good to have had a kettle and a fridge in the room but this is very much a budget hotel so for the money it was OK. I was very impressed with the staff who were always pleasant and helpful. The restaurant was good too, especially for breakfast. This is a good value hotel with more atmosphere than most modern build hotels.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Liguanea Club is situated in the heart of New Kingston, Jamaica with eight tennis courts, six squash courts, a gym, swimming pool, thirty eight guest rooms, meeting rooms, events facilities, restaurant, bar and well-maintained grounds. Property is in walking distance from major shops, restaurants, businesses, entertainment etc. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your Liguanea Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Liguanea Club Hotel Kingston
- The Liguanea Hotel
- Liguanea Hotel Kingston
- Liguanea Club Jamaica/Kingston