courteous, considerate and helpful staff members,
up to standard cuisine with choices
very convenient location for city tour
good services through out
there's only one thing that bothers me, and that is the flies passing by restlessly around tables at meal times which is very unpleasant, try using natural bug repellent-ting plants as table decor and see if it works, i know there is one for mosquitoes and have used it before, so there should be one for the flies too. please do something about it because i plan to use this hotel again should my future traveling take me back to Kingston.
and they know how to make a good blue mountain despite the falling quality of this years beans.
let me make myself clear that i am not talking about the jablum machine coffees you get at the airport which they unbelievably asked if you want sweetened condense milk in it! i was shocked my eyes look like they were popping out.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Liguanea Club is situated in the heart of New Kingston, Jamaica with eight tennis courts, six squash courts, a gym, swimming pool, thirty eight guest rooms, meeting rooms, events facilities, restaurant, bar and well-maintained grounds. Property is in walking distance from major shops, restaurants, businesses, entertainment etc. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Agoda and Priceline so you can book your Liguanea Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Liguanea Club Hotel Kingston
- The Liguanea Hotel
- Liguanea Hotel Kingston
- Liguanea Club Jamaica/Kingston