“Dissapointing!!!”

The Courtleigh Hotel and Suites
Ranked #2 of 25 Hotels in Kingston
Reviewed September 24, 2013

I booked a one night stay in Courtleigh about 1 week before my journey to Jamaica and when I came over to check in at 8pm I was told that there are no rooms left in the main building and the small building is flooded. I was told that they will have to move me to a hotel nearby - it was a night of Jamaica vs Costa Rica match and the other hotel was full of football fans - not ideal on a business trip. I stayed in the Courtleigh twice before so I'd imagine they would treat me better. Dissapointng!!!

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank ReasonWhy
There are newer reviews for The Courtleigh Hotel and Suites

Reviewed September 24, 2013

This was my very first visit to Jamaica period. Arriving at the Courtleigh Hotel was far from what I expected after all I've heard about Jamaicans. The front desk staff was very welcoming and accommodating, information and assistant was on point. From breakfast to dinner both the meals and staff was wonderful.
I found housekeeping to be a bit not consistence after a few days my towels started to be less and some garbage not removed from the room.
However, I would readily return to this hotel and recommend it to my family and friends.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled solo
2  Thank Lisa R
Reviewed September 23, 2013

Whenever I visit Jamaica and in Kingston, Courtleigh is my home away from home. This was my fourth visit and I do not have any regrets. My family have also been to Courtleigh and hoping to be back soon. The food is great all the staff 'they all know my name'. Room is always clean and tidy. They are consistent with quality of service. <3.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank Dawn H
Reviewed September 23, 2013

First time ever at this hotel or Kingston and had the best stay ever! Staff was very welcoming, friendly, & helpful. The food was great, so was the restaurant staff. Born & raised on an island myself, I the island hospitality. Room was nice, better than expected.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank SooTangYuk
Reviewed September 22, 2013

Great hotel, affordable, the staff help you in any way the can to make you feel at home.
Great food bkfast, lunch, dinner.
Room great clean, comfortable.
Good rates. The staff is very friendly.this is the place to choose for a nice stay in kingston

Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed September 21, 2013

Sadly the restaurant staff and manager are ineffective lazy and disorganised. If you are a public official or any corporate guest I suspect you may well receive a consistent quality, quantity of service, unfortunately I did not and my experience has informed me not to return.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with friends
2  Thank kindlequeen
Reviewed September 16, 2013

This is a great hotel when traveling to Kingston on business . The staff gives great service and attention to you both the lobby personnel and the restaurant staff. The rooms were comfortable and clean. Having a restaurant and bar on site helps the business traveller feel confident in where they eat. The prices were very reasonable.

Room Tip: The suites are exceptionally comfortable.
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business