Stayed there for 2 nights for business travel. All in all a decent hotel for business travelers. The room was big and comfortable. Ask for a high floor to get a nice view. The room also included balcony.
Wifi is free but I have experienced about 6 power outages, that lasted about a minute each, but disconnected the wifi and I had to log in all over again.
Breakfast is complimentary but very minimal.
Elevator was broken for an hour in the morning so had to climb my way back to the room after breakfast.
When asked for water at the lobby , I was offered to buy a bottle for 2 USD at the business center.
Staff was nice and the hotel was clean.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Only Address You Will Ever Need to Make The Right Impression In Kingston. The Courtleigh Hotel and Suites offers discerning guests, unparalleled personalized service with deluxe rooms, one and two bedroom suites and our ultra-luxurious Penthouse floor. Featuring direct dial telephones, free wireless internet, work desk, cable TV including premium movie channels, in - room safe, coffee / tea maker, refrigerator, iron, ironing board, Bath & Body Works amenities and Free buffet breakfast. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Priceline, Travelocity, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, TravelUp, Hotels.com, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and TripOnline SA so you can book your The Courtleigh Hotel and Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Courtleigh Hotel Kingston
- Courtleigh Hotel Kingston
- The Courtleigh Hotel And Suites Jamaica/Kingston