I can not say how good it was to walk through the door to our room and at last find some luxury after staying at other hotels in Jamaica. The reception area is nicely decorated and comfortable and the pool was a nice size. The check in was smooth and quick with a locked baggage store in case you arrive earlier than the official 3pm check-in time. The room was a good size and the bed comfortable. Shower was very large. There is a nice ice cream shop just across the hotel opposite the entrance to Emancipation Park. Pizza Hut, KFC, Burger King and a chinese restaurant are within 5 minutes walk from the hotel. We stayed at the Pegasus the previous night and this hotel is way better!!- The Pegasus is looking old and tired in need of some refurbishment. The only downside it that you need to take a bus or taxi to Kingston downtown, but hey that's fun! Definately recommend the Courtleigh.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Only Address You Will Ever Need to Make The Right Impression In Kingston. The Courtleigh Hotel and Suites offers discerning guests, unparalleled personalized service with deluxe rooms, one and two bedroom suites and our ultra-luxurious Penthouse floor. Featuring direct dial telephones, free wireless internet, work desk, cable TV including premium movie channels, in - room safe, coffee / tea maker, refrigerator, iron, ironing board, Bath & Body Works amenities and Free buffet breakfast. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia and Cheap Tickets so you can book your The Courtleigh Hotel and Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Courtleigh Hotel Kingston
- Courtleigh Hotel Kingston
- The Courtleigh Hotel And Suites Jamaica/Kingston