Not many guests when we were there, so I can't comment on sounds from other guests, crowded pool area etc.
Only minor draw backs;
- Long check in
- The very nice pool doesn't have heated water, so it was very cold (but refreshing)
- Rather expensive for what you actually get
Other than that it's a great place. Sure the rooms are getting a bit dated, but you get a spectacular view. Friendly staff, good restaurant.
Don't regret going there, and would go again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Strawberry Hill Hotel, Spa & Gardens, a 26-acre mountain top resort, is located in the heart of one of the world's most famous coffee-producing mountain ranges, Jamaica's Blue Mountains. Listed in the New York Times #1 bestselling book, 1,000 Places To See Before You Die, Strawberry Hill is 3100 feet above sea level and features one of the most awe-inspiring views of the Blue Mountains in one direction as well as the city of Kingston in the other. On a clear day, one can see up to 100 miles from the property's infinity-edge pool, and at night the city far below becomes a twinkling mirror of the night sky. The property's 12 Georgian-style cottages, spa, exotic gardens and restaurant offerings underwent an extensive refurbishment in October 2011. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, HotelsClick, Hotels.com, Jetsetter and Reservation Counter so you can book your Strawberry Hill reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Strawberry Hill Irish Town
- Strawberry Hill Jamaica/Kingston