The food was outstanding, the views breathtaking, the cottages were comfy and homey. You must take a trip to the nearby UCC coffee plantation to hear about different coffee types, see real blue mountain grown coffee and see some beautiful views. We will definitely go back the next time we go to Kingston. The drive up the mountain was a fun experience, make sure you pick up some fresh mangos along the road on the drive up. Signs were not well marked, but that is the way it is in Jamaica...
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Strawberry Hill Hotel, Spa & Gardens, a 26-acre mountain top resort, is located in the heart of one of the world's most famous coffee-producing mountain ranges, Jamaica's Blue Mountains. Listed in the New York Times #1 bestselling book, 1,000 Places To See Before You Die, Strawberry Hill is 3100 feet above sea level and features one of the most awe-inspiring views of the Blue Mountains in one direction as well as the city of Kingston in the other. On a clear day, one can see up to 100 miles from the property's infinity-edge pool, and at night the city far below becomes a twinkling mirror of the night sky. The property's 12 Georgian-style cottages, spa, exotic gardens and restaurant offerings underwent an extensive refurbishment in October 2011. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Cancelon, Priceline, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, TripOnline SA and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Strawberry Hill reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Strawberry Hill Irish Town
- Strawberry Hill Jamaica/Kingston