I didn't stay here, but was taken there for a lunch whilst in Kingston on business. It's a beautiful location, on a hill top overlooking Kingston.
Great food, at quite expensive prices, but thankfully I wasn't paying. Service was very friendly, polite, professional.
Beautiful setting for a special lunch or meal. Beautiful decor and surroundings.
I'd like to go stay there some day in the hotel...
And nearby is Blue Mountain Coffee plantation, which is worth a visit.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Strawberry Hill Hotel, Spa & Gardens, a 26-acre mountain top resort, is located in the heart of one of the world's most famous coffee-producing mountain ranges, Jamaica's Blue Mountains. Listed in the New York Times #1 bestselling book, 1,000 Places To See Before You Die, Strawberry Hill is 3100 feet above sea level and features one of the most awe-inspiring views of the Blue Mountains in one direction as well as the city of Kingston in the other. On a clear day, one can see up to 100 miles from the property's infinity-edge pool, and at night the city far below becomes a twinkling mirror of the night sky. The property's 12 Georgian-style cottages, spa, exotic gardens and restaurant offerings underwent an extensive refurbishment in October 2011. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Cancelon, Hotels.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Hotwire and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Strawberry Hill reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Strawberry Hill Irish Town
- Strawberry Hill Jamaica/Kingston