I stayed for three days on a business trip to Jamaica. We had a retreat meeting in the hotel in a great room full of the gold and platinum disks of the hotel's owners. Service and food very good and more attentive than you find in some high end Caribbean destinations. But the views......simply stunning all round. My room , which was a mountain view cottage had a beautiful lush outlook and I spotted eagles and four or five different humming birds in a few minutes. The view down across Kingston as the sunset was awesome. Room quite simply furnished and only minor negative is bathroom could do with updating .
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Strawberry Hill Hotel, Spa & Gardens, a 26-acre mountain top resort, is located in the heart of one of the world's most famous coffee-producing mountain ranges, Jamaica's Blue Mountains. Listed in the New York Times #1 bestselling book, 1,000 Places To See Before You Die, Strawberry Hill is 3100 feet above sea level and features one of the most awe-inspiring views of the Blue Mountains in one direction as well as the city of Kingston in the other. On a clear day, one can see up to 100 miles from the property's infinity-edge pool, and at night the city far below becomes a twinkling mirror of the night sky. The property's 12 Georgian-style cottages, spa, exotic gardens and restaurant offerings underwent an extensive refurbishment in October 2011. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Travelocity, Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Hotwire and Priceline so you can book your Strawberry Hill reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Strawberry Hill Irish Town
- Strawberry Hill Jamaica/Kingston