We had a perfect visit at Strawberry Hill.
1.The on time airport pick-up was on time
2.The ride up the twisting roads to the resort was a trip of its own.
3. We were met by the manager Wills at check-in and the entire staff was wonderful.
4. Food was really excellent especially the Jamaican breakfast and specialties. The Jamaican style eggs Benedict with smoked marlin was to die for. Okay, the lobster wasnt great but the other eleven meals were really exceptional. The drink prices were not exorbitant.
5. The room was clean and the housekeeping was like clockwork. Straightened up while we were at breakfast and turndown while we were at dinner. No pictures can give the views justice.
6. Dont miss the lemongrass wrap at the spa. worth every penny.
7. One morning we wanted lemongrass tea but it wasnt on the menu. They cut some lemongrass from the Spa's plants and served us a pot. yum.
Thank you all and hope to visit again (I missed the Sunday brunch this time. Will plan accordingly next time)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Strawberry Hill Hotel, Spa & Gardens, a 26-acre mountain top resort, is located in the heart of one of the world's most famous coffee-producing mountain ranges, Jamaica's Blue Mountains. Listed in the New York Times #1 bestselling book, 1,000 Places To See Before You Die, Strawberry Hill is 3100 feet above sea level and features one of the most awe-inspiring views of the Blue Mountains in one direction as well as the city of Kingston in the other. On a clear day, one can see up to 100 miles from the property's infinity-edge pool, and at night the city far below becomes a twinkling mirror of the night sky. The property's 12 Georgian-style cottages, spa, exotic gardens and restaurant offerings underwent an extensive refurbishment in October 2011. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and Hotwire so you can book your Strawberry Hill reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Strawberry Hill Irish Town
- Strawberry Hill Jamaica/Kingston