Tripadvisor
Post
Inbox
Search
1,170 results
All reviews sky bar yoga mat glass of champagne welcome drink johnny cakes business trip front desk manager business hotel complimentary breakfast devon house infinity pool bob marley museum montego bay rum punch kingston jamaica my home away from home ackee and saltfish
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We had a wonderful time! The staff were very helpful and kind (thank you Suzite and Danielle!) And we loved the food and pool area. Great drinks at the pool bar and everything was very professional. Highly recommended!

Date of stay: January 2020
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

On my final business trip of 2019, I stayed at the Spanish Court hotel, I was checked in by 2 wonderful front desk agents, upon checking in, I was greeted with a cool refreshing beverage I was pleasantly surprised I don’t recall any hotel in Kingston making this offer. The next day I was making some enquiries about getting a meeting room, the agent notice that I didn’t have a window view room and offered to make a room change if I wanted so, I was extremely delighted being a seasoned traveler these are the little things which a business trip more comfortable and relaxing. My overall stay was amazing, from the front desk to housekeeping they were so accommodating and pleasant especially the restaurant staff. Well done Spanish Court, I will be back, again, well done!
P.S. GREAT FOOD!

Room tip: Very nice rooms, quiet A/C and workout mats.
Date of stay: August 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

After many weeks traveling around central and east coast Jamaica, wanted to stay a few days in Kingston and see whagwaan, and chose Spanish Court Hotel as my home whilst chilling in the city.

Starting from arriving and check in process was very smooth & quick, with extra added bonus that the staff at Reception was very friendly & helpful, which made the perfect start to a great stay.

Arriving quite hungry, need to grab some food before getting some rest, so decided to go downstairs and visit The Gallery Cafe.

But glad I went downstairs to the cafe, as the staff customer service & sympathy, were again, very high standard... I can just tell you after this, me & my partner visit this cafe many times during our stay, either sitting in or outside, was just our 2nd home, within the home :).

Came down to breakfast, all from a good selection of hot & cold breakfast items, and a lovely omelette section (A big hug & thank you, to the Ladies at this section, for their smiles, laughs & fantastic omelettes, I was assured great breakfast every morning.
Sat outside as well, where again (this become fashion at Spanish court hotel! :) ) the staff outside were real friendly & huge smiles, what can I say?? This was contagious at this hotel, all thanks to the staff.

Pretty much summarizing the experience, a lot of the blame of the great stay goes to the staff, so hands up to all staff, from the Cleaners, to Reception, Food area and to the Managers, thank you so much for everything.

Date of stay: December 2019
1  Thank Brunzo30
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Stayed between Jan 14th to Jan 16th and I must say my stay was quite pleasant. Front desk assisted me in getting an early check in and was always willing to assist me in getting a taxi or answering any question that I had. Much thanks to the beautiful Daniel.

My deluxe king bedroom was spacious and clean. Despite like anything needing the odd touch up here and there from customary wear and tear, my room was nice and the shower tub also convenient for a nice afternoon soak after a long day of meetings.

I had breakfast and lunch at the restaurant and I ordered room service one night for dinner and each meal was well prepared, tasty and never cold.

I would recommend Spanish Court as it's nice and convenient for me especially for my business trips.

Trip type: Traveled on business
1  Thank NikCollymore
Reviewed January 10, 2020

Love, Love, our stay at the Spanish Court Hotel! Great location in New Kingston, close to the supermarket, banks, etc,
From the moment we arrived until the moment we checked out they never forgot our names, we were always addressed as Mr & Mrs. Burton. The desk staff Danielle, Suzith & another young lady had a beautiful personality, professional, genuinely welcomed and assisted with a courteous smile, this made us felt "AWESOME".
The hotel and our room were modern, clean and smelled fresh every day. Housekeeping did a great job and was always on point. Breakfast was consistently delicious and never disappointed (love the brown stew escoveitch fillet snapper) DELICIOUS!
We wished our stay was much longer than 4 nights :0)
Spanish Court Hotel - CLEAN, MODERN, RELAXING AMBIANCE, GREAT FOOD & 24 hours room service!!
GREAT PROFESSIONAL STAFF - Big up from the security, front desk professionals, housekeeping, bellman team. This will always be our spot whenever we are in Kingston. Until we meet again, Gary & Nicole.

• Trip type: Traveled on business