“Great food!!!!”
Review of Broken Plate

Broken Plate
Ranked #34 of 259 Restaurants in Kingston
Description: The concept of Broken Plate came from wanting to break away from the traditional menu and dining experience locally, by allowing the creativity of our team to ‘go wild’ in creating signature dishes. With a seasonal menu, featuring a fusion of local and international influences combined with the finest wine selections. Broken Plate brings a refined, cosmopolitan flair to Jamaican culinary tradition that offers an experience where all the senses are stimulated.
Reviewed September 1, 2018

This new restaurant presents a serious of delicious well done plates with exquisite taste and nice presentation.

Date of visit: August 2018
Write a reviewReviews (22)

Reviewed July 11, 2018

Who knew this was even there? Inside an obvious newly established office complex, the Broken Plate might still be a secret to some. But having heard about it, i went with a friend after a meeting to debrief. Nice clean atmosphere, large B&W artwotk etc. Not a lot of people there - I think they have only been open a couple of weeks.
I had soup and a sandwich and my friend had some kind of chikcen pasta. She wasnt particularly impressed with the pasta, but did ask for a box to carry home what she didnt eat. So I'm guessing it wasn't that bad. My soup was good, the sandwich, looked 'fancy' but wasnt any great shakes. We waited a little longer than we though, especially as there were not many people. But apparently presentation was important - the soup and sandwich were to be on the same long plate - so when I asked for my soup ahead of the sandwich, it was a bit of dither - not much tho, and with a smile. We thougt it a tad pricey for what we had. There were typo's on the menu...little things that made us feel they are still working out the kinks. The staff were very pleasant and helpful. SO I'll go back there again and try something else. But maybe I'll wait another month or so for them to settle a little more. Nice little place though - I can see it being popular once all the offices become full!

Date of visit: July 2018