“Best hands down!”

Dining options: Breakfast
Madrid, Spain
“Best hands down!”
Reviewed January 23, 2013

I love patties! Especially the crust! Tastee patties are my favorite and I have tried Juicy beef ( I actually like their coco bread best). The patties are so flavorful and flaky. I love the chicken pattie which is seasoned with curry. Most people don't like it because of this reason. But I think most pattie places do this. I've been to 3 different locations and they were all clean and plenty of seating.
Get some cherry juice, a pattie and coco bread and you are good to go all under $4!

Visited January 2013

Ayr, United Kingdom
“The original and best.”
Reviewed January 22, 2013

OK; so my review is based on my memories of Tastee Patties when I lived in Kingston from 1968 to 1976 (I know date of visit says Feb 2012, trip advisor doesn't go back to 1976!). I can still remember the taste as if it was yesterday. Nicely spiced, and pastry with just the right kind of texture. I remember stopping off at Tastee Patties regularly on the way home from Priory School in Hope Road.
I have traveled from Scotland to London in the hope of finding good Patties but all I can find is variable qualities; not bad but nowhere near as good as Tastee. So how about it then Tastee Patties, there must be a massive market for your fine product in London? I would make the trip from Scotland just to buy a box of them for the freezer on a regular basis!

Visited February 2012
Barrie, Canada
“the best”
Reviewed January 22, 2013

Tastee patties are the best patties I've ever had. Try the cheese ones, yum! Stick to the patties here, the other food choices I'm not so sure of. I had ackee and salt fish for breakfast one morning - it was way too greasy! However since they are known for their patties I can't complain.

Visited January 2013
“nice everytime”
Reviewed December 28, 2012

I like the taste and the crunchy curst. I have been eating this brand of patty from as long as I can remember

Visited October 2012
Aurora, Colorado
“They are so good, sometimes they run out of patties!!!”
Reviewed December 22, 2012

Twice a small group from the group I was with walked down to get patties and came back with my money....They had run out!!! Can you imagine that??? Well if they are living up to their reputation as the best in town, I guess that is okay--ONCE,, but TWICE??? Maybe they should take a good look at their Patty Inventory and get the supply and demand curve to intersect. Anyway, like many things, "Third Time's the Charm". On the 3rd trip I got the patties--have to confess I ate THREE.
Sorry, maybe my three contributed to someone else NOT getting at the end of that day...Well too bad buster...I waited long enuf for mine...

• Visited July 2012