“Nice Lunch”

Ranked #29 of 210 Restaurants in Kingston
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed September 4, 2013

We had a good business lunch there but don't get crazy about the environment. It's not like it's on the beach or has a scenic view. We ate there because it was convenient. Yes, they had seafood specials and even the wonderful Oxtail/Beans (really good). Overall, I thought it was average and a fair price/value for what you received.

Reviewed August 26, 2013

This was my second visit to So-So and it definitely won't be the last. This is at the top of my to-do list in Kingston. I ordered the coconut escoveitch fish with bammy and it was absolutely delicious. Seriously I could have ordered two servings as it was so good. Customer service is excellent. You will not be disappointed.

Reviewed June 28, 2013

Lovely relaxing environment. Calm, and peaceful. Great choice for lunch, dinner, or a refreshing drink at the bar. Good soup, and salads. Awesome fish, lobster, and vegetables. Would recommend to anyone who wants a great meal, and ambiance!!!

1  Thank EmpressEthopia
Reviewed June 14, 2013

This is the perfect restaurant for those who want quality service, great food, and a smooth atmosphere. The music was very nice, the food was excellent and the customer service was awesome. I definitely recommend this restaurant to anyone staying in New Kingston. I ate there 2 nights in a row during my vacation there.

Reviewed May 8, 2013

been to so-so 3 times, 1st time excellent, so good i'd to take home a portion of my meal for later indulgence....and customer service was great, waiter was quite attentive and polite. 2nd time, i thought i was just too hungry and impatient, seeing that it was late night, but 3rd time was no mistake, customer service is lousy. I have recommended So-So to others before and their feedback was not a positive one.......... disappointed one.