Tripadvisor
Kingston
Post
Inbox
Search

“Place for ice cream lovers”

Devon House I-Scream
Ranked #1 of 10 Quick Bites in Kingston
Cuisines: Jamaican
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Loved the big and tasty ice-cream. The place was quite crowded, but buying system is good and the que went quickly. Though it is so hot, good idea is a cup, not cono.

Date of visit: January 2020
Write a reviewReviews (1,109)

Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

Absolutely lovely ice cream, massive selection, huge portions for a reasonable price and served quickly ...can’t fault it

Reviewed January 11, 2020 via mobile

Delicious ice cream and balls are really great. I suggest you buy no more than two. I recommend rum and coffee.Prices in the picture. souvenir shops nearby.

Date of visit: February 2019
Reviewed January 7, 2020 via mobile

Best ice-cream ever. The flavours are great. My favourite flavour is the Devon Stout ice-cream. So delicious and creamy.

Date of visit: December 2019
Reviewed January 2, 2020 via mobile

My visit here was a night one to assist in clearing my head and gathering of my thoughts plus eat some pastry and ice cream.but would recommend anyone to visit and get the experience.