“Breathtaking”
other travelers have booked this property

Review of City Retreat

Breathtaking view, quiet, secure, clean air and 5 mins from city centre. Great value!
Kitchen with Modern Appliances  Pool
Air Conditioning
Ample Storage & Ensuite Bathroom
Spacious Bathroom
Bedroom # 2 with Bunk Bed and Air Conditioning
Bottom Bunk Extended to Queen Size. (Extension can serve as a cot).
Private & Has Ample Storage
Bath Tub/Shower
Bedroom # 3 with Double Bed & Air Conditioning
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
A TripAdvisor Member
“Breathtaking”
Reviewed April 17, 2018 for a stay in April 2018

The location is great, minutes away from gas stations, restaurants, pharmacy, Devon House and Supermarket. my family and I enjoyed the spaciousness of the property as well as the exceptional views. The host, Nikki! is very down to earth and available to assist if needed. I have no complaints as everything was up to standards and we enjoyed our stay. I would definitely book this property if I go back to Jamaica.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Apr 20, 2018
Thank you, Sherene. It was our pleasure to host you. You and family were exceptional guests.
Edwina G
Milton, Canada
“Great place ”
Reviewed January 17, 2018 for a stay in January 2018

My family and I spend over 15 days at this property and quite enjoyed our time there. We loved the spaciousness of the place for our family of 3.

The owners were always available if we needed them.

The location allowed us to see the beauty of the city which was really gorgeous.

All in all. We loved our stay.

Jan 20, 2018
Thank you Edwina, for choosing us to host your family. You were great guests and we enjoyed having you!!!
Lissy2013
George Town, Grand Cayman
“Fantastic view and great beds!!!”
Reviewed November 9, 2017 for a stay in November 2017

Loved our stay with our friends and team mates, we were there too short to appreciate it fully. I loved the king size bed- my room! We wanted to take the bed with us. Good kitchen facilities, perhaps invest in a coffee machine...great to have laundry room. Nikki was super informative and friendly, thank you!

Your age range 25-34
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Nov 10, 2017
Thank you Alicia, it was a pleasure to host your group. Do come again!
K F
Florida
“SPECTACULAR”
Reviewed August 12, 2017 for a stay in August 2017

My family and I had a SPECTACULAR time staying at this beautiful location. Nikki and Roderick provided us with WORLD CLASS SERVICE, they were there whenever we needed them. I would highly recommend them to our friends amd FAMILY because we experienced true Jamaican Hospitality at its best. The refrigerator was stocked with water and juice on our arrival and they ensured all our needs were met. They went above and beyond to ensure my family had a great time. The view was just Spectacular from the master suite and balcony, we would fall asleep to the view of the city lights at night and bask in its beauty during the evening time. The location is approximately 8- 10 mins max drive to the city, it was the ideal location for our 2 week stay in Kingston. We will definitely stay here again on our next visit.

Aug 14, 2017
Thank you. It was our pleasure hosting you and family, Kayona. You were perfect guests and good people.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing