“Well Prepared Chinese Restaurant”
Review of Dragon Court

Dragon Court
Ranked #28 of 195 Restaurants in Kingston
Cuisines: Chinese, Asian
Good for: Business meetings, Families with children, Large groups
Atlanta
“Well Prepared Chinese Restaurant”
Reviewed July 24, 2014

It was a great relief to dine in a restaurant where the service was excellent. After 4 days of Jamaican type food it was a wonderful change to have Chinese food. The selection of entrees was excellent and the food was well prepared.Good portions to share.The chicken wing starter was greasy.

• Visited July 2014

Coconut Creek, Florida
“Good value for the money”
Reviewed July 8, 2014

This was a very nice and complete Chinese meal. The variety of choices was good and the value was good as well. If you want Chinese this is a good choice.

Visited June 2014
Saint Louis, Missouri
“Great combination of food, service, atmosphere”
Reviewed July 2, 2014

This was our favorite family restaurant when we lived in Kingston many years ago. We had a chance to visit again with friends when we were back in Jamaica. The atmosphere is very nice, not crowded and with beautiful fish tanks well-maintained. The food is delicious with large portions. And we have always received excellent service from the friendly staff. We highly recommend it as the best Chinese restaurant in Kingston!

• Visited January 2014
Jamaica
“Not for me”
Reviewed June 26, 2014

The last time I ate at Dragon Court was in about 2004 but had heard good things about their food. I was checking it out for a group function and decided to try their lunch special. I ordered the sweet and sour chicken lunch special. The good was that I got a very large portion for about $5 USD. However, I decided to upgrade the white rice to fried rice and that did not turn out to be a good idea. The fried rice had no flavor. I mean that white rice probably had more flavor than the fried rice. I cannot understand how you can make a bland fried rice. To be fair, the sweet and sour chicken was at least average as I have had better. Needless to say I found somewhere else for my group function.

• Visited June 2014
San Juan, Puerto Rico
“First time - 5 out of 5 but why?”
Reviewed March 9, 2014

This should be the # 1 Chinese restaurant in Kingston, no doubt.

a) Staff is friendly.
b) Food is excellent, tasty and portions are huge.
c) Restaurant layout is excellent.

Can not say anything negative about the place. I was in another chinese restaurant in Kingston and it was not like this one at all!. For sure its a place to be back.

• Visited March 2014