“A gem in Kingston”

Redbones Blues Cafe
Ranked #13 of 210 Restaurants in Kingston
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: Jazz & Blues themed Caribbean Cuisine Restaurant, Bar & Cultural Venue located in Kingston, Jamaica.
Reviewed September 1, 2014 via mobile

One of the few (surprisingly) venues for live music in Kingston. A great, chill, friendly atmosphere. I love to hang out there, have a delicious meal or a drink or two - (or both) and relax and be entertained with some good music, poetry reading, or whatever they have going on. Definitely check it out when in Kingston.

1  Thank Brtoddpat

Reviewed August 19, 2014

I visited Redbones for first time on a Saturday night and I had an amazing time. They had a live concert with more than 10 local performers singing in duets. I thought it's great that this place supports local talent.
The staff, specially my waiter Gregory, was very friendly, knowledgeable and fast. Food is great and drinks were perfect. My only comment to the management is to ensure all checks are handed to patrons before the show is over in order to avoid long waits and traffic at the register. For a moment it looked a bit disorganized but not the end of the world for me. Keep the good vibes! I will definitely come back!

Reviewed August 1, 2014

Red Bones is a popular recommendation for visitors. On my second visit I found that the vibe was the strength. The food was OK but not amazing and the service went from slow to dead slow, but the liveliness of Red Bones and the company made up for it. So I would recommend it, although not for a quick dinner.

Reviewed June 23, 2014 via mobile

Tried Redbones after a recommendation from a local friend. I happened to pick a great night to go because they had live music which was outstanding on their outdoor stage. Planned to go for a quick dinner and ended up staying into the wee hours of the morning. This is a must do stop in Kingston.

1  Thank driley5
Reviewed June 8, 2014

The atmosphere is the real prize. My favourite spot to celebrate with the Hubby. The menu is pretty varied and the food tasty and well prepared. The GROG!!! Go on, order it. That will be the end of a great night!